Untitled Part 5

Warning Lemon

Ayato pov
I was walking in the hall when I saw Kaneki in the distance. Ayato: " Eyepatch she's awake. She wants to see you. Just a warning she's a bit pissed off right now though. I told her I'm not letting her leave." Kaneki:" I understand you want to keep her safe but it's not safe here. Eto isn't gonna let her stay here for free at some point she'll have to start going on missions with us. " Ayato:" I know that. Eto won't force her to go on a mission until she's ready and I'll make sure she's ready....If I would of forced her to come with me that day the ccg would of never gotten ahold of her. I'm not letting her out of my sight again. " Kaneki: " You love her. Don't you?" Ayato:" What are you talking about?" Kaneki smiled at me. Ayato:" Stop being stupid. She wants to see you don't keep her waiting idiot."

Yn pov
I was looking out the window and drinking my coffee. I was so pissed that Ayato was gonna keep me here against my will but I'm also happy just to have him in my life again. In the end no one was right about how to live in this world. I've hunted humans. Then I tried coexisting with them. Either way the doves found their way into my life each time. Maybe there is no right way to live in this world. Kaneki:" You look like your deep in thought. " I turned my head my eyes landed on Kaneki. I was shocked by his presence. His hair was white and his eyes they didnt hold the same light in them that there once was. I sat my coffee down and I wrapped my arms around Kaneki as he wrapped his arms around me. Yn:" Are you ok? I heard what happened to you." He pulled away from me and placed his hand on my cheek. Kaneki:" Don't worry about me I'm fine. Are you ok?" Yn:" I will be. I'm just glad I'm out of there. I'm not happy about being a prisoner again but...this war with the doves and ghouls something has to be done. " Flashes went through me of all the people i have lost. Of all the people ive killed and of the torture I endured while being held captive. Yn:" Too many innocent lives have been taken because of it. On both sides. At one point I was one of the ghouls that people  feared I was part of the problem. Then i hide away from it at antieku. Each time i ended up involved with the doves. I need to start fighting back. I want to try and make a difference even if it kills me. After what I went through in cochlea..I won't ever let that happen to someone i care about. I would rather die trying to make a difference. "

I've been working with Aogiri for almost a year. Ayato trained me non-stop the first few months I was in Aogiri. It was a hard transition for me at first. I just wanted to go home to Antieku. As soon as i went out for my first mission I already had to kill a few people. It reminded me of how I was after Arata died all the bloodshed I've caused back then. I never wanted to be the person I was back then again. But back then I didnt have a purpose in the killings i commited. At least now I had a purpose in the lives i was taking. In order for us to make the change that we wanted some people had to die. Its inevitable. Ghoul:" Please don't do this. Tell Eto that ill leave town. She'll never hear of me again!" I watched as the injured ghoul attempted to crawl away from me. Yn:" I'm sorry. But.. I have a job to do." Ghoul:" Please! I have a family!" Yn:" So do I. " I sliced his head off with my kagune. His blood splattered on my face. I picked his head up and I turned to face Ayato. He looked at me with a blank expression. Ayato:" Lets get back." This may not be the kind of life I've wanted but If sacrificing myself will keep the people i love safe Ill do it. Besides When Ayato was gone there was a void in me. Now that he's back in my life it's been filled. I wish circumstances were different but you cant have it all. As long as I have him I'm content.
Ayato and I entered Aogiri's lair we saw Eto talking to Kaneki. Ayato:" It's done Eto." Eto:" Where's the proof?" I held up the ghoul's head. Yn:" Is this enough for you?" Eto smiled and giggled. Eto:" Nicely done! " She grabbed the head she turned the face in her direction. Eto:" You thought you were gonna get away from me didnt you! I told you not to cross me. You should of listened. " She said to the head. Eto:" Hmmm what to do with the head now? Oh!" She turned her direction towards Kaneki. Eto:" Kaneki! Youu've had quite the appetite lately. Do you want it!?" Kaneki stared at the head with no emotion on his face. Kaneki: " No thanks."