Untitled Part 7

Yn povWe stood behind the curtains watching the auction backstage

Yn pov
We stood behind the curtains watching the auction backstage. I was watching the auctioneer. I know that voice. Then I noticed the tattoo on his neck. Yn:" That's Uta!" Ayato:" Pft took you that long to realize? You too were close you should've noticed that sooner dipshit. Even if he's wearing a mask the tattoo on his neck is pretty distinctive." Yn:" You know I'm not very observant." Ayato:" I know. Alot of the shenanigans you've gotten into could've been avoided if you just payed attention." Yn:" I think you think it's cute how unobservant I am." Ayato smirked and caressed my bottom lip. Ayato:" Sometimes." Uta was about to start auctioning off a young women. She was gorgeous her raven hair flowed as she walked. She had big ruby eyes. And her skin was perfect. She looked like a porcelain doll. Women:" No auction for me will be necessary sir." I looked at the women puzzled. She jumped in the air and did a backflip. Her hair flowed in the wind. She lifted up  her dress then she pulled knives from her prostectic leg. She threw the knives at the guards. The ghouls fell to the ground. The women giggled. Ayato:" Shit it's Suzuya! " Their was an explosion. Ayato and I shielded our eyes to block the dust. We heard gun shots in the distance. Yn:" We need to get to Madam!" We started making our way to Madam. Knives started flying across our vision. I looked to my side Juuzou grinned at us and threw more knives towards us Ayato shot his kagune crystals at Suzuya. Juuzou dodged to the side. I shot my kagune at Juuzou. Each time I was close to hitting him he blocked it at the last second.   Ayato started shooting his crystals at him again. I grinned. Now I have an opening. While Juuzou is distracted with Ayato I can sneak up on him. I quickly made my way closer. My kagune almost got him, but then I felt a pain in my shoulder along with an intense weakness. My kagune involuntary went back into my body. What the hell is up with this guy his reflexes are insane! He swung his knife at me almost slicing my throat. I quickly backed away kicking Juuzou in the process. What's wrong with me?! Why can't i use my kagune!? Ayato:''Yn get out of there!" I hate fleeing from a fight! Ayato shot Juuzou in the shoulder with his crystals. While Juuzou was distracted I made my way backstage. I slammed my back against the wall and slid down. I felt so nauseous. Yn:" Christ. He's fast for a human!" I grasped the knife that was still in my shoulder. I took a deep breath. I grunted as i pulled the knife out of my shoulder. I struggled to catch my breath. Ayato rushed over to me. He put his hand on my neck. Ayato:" What happened to you out there!?" Yn:" I don't know I couldn't use my kagune." I brought the knife up to my nostrils. I sniffed the knife and tossed it to the side. I held my mouth trying not to vomit. Ayato:" What's wrong?!" Yn:" His blade is covered in RC inhibitors. I won't be able to use my kagune for a bit." Ayato:" Damnit." I heard an annoying voice in my earpiece. Madam: " Where the hell are you two!? I paid good money for your protection!" Yn:" We're making our way to you. What's your location?" Madam:" I'm in the basement. Hurry your pathetic asses up!" Yn:" Ok on our way." I slowly stood up. I picked up Juuzou's knife and placed it in my belt. Yn:"Ayato your about as fast as Juuzou. You distract him while I make my way to Madam. After you deal with him catch up to me." Ayato:" Yn no! You can't use your kagune right now." Yn:" I dont need my kagune to kick ass. Besides this should wear off soon." Ayato sighed. Ayato:" No i dont like this. Your staying with me." I placed my hand on his neck. Yn:" Ayato we arent gonna be able to make it to her in time dealing with him. Our only option is for one of us to distract him. While the other makes their way to her. Theres no way i can fight juuzou without my kagune so that leaves you. I promise Ill be fine." Ayato placed his hand on my cheek. Ayato:" I really dont like this. You better contact me if you need help. Promise me!" Yn:" I promise." He pressed his lips against mine. Ayato:" If you get killed I'll kill you!" I chuckled. Yn:" Love you too!"