5

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆.

-𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒖𝒔

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2i4rmMApE45ivET47GwmNK?si=00bfd8cf002340b1

Song Mingi appeared out of nowhere. He popped up at the agency the day of auditions with his powerful voice and smooth raps and blew everyone in the room away. His home life has always been a mystery and his family never calls or visits. There are no records of his school life and almost zero records of his working life. Song Mingi is an enigma.

We never questioned it. We accepted the fact that we would never fully understand him. We were fine with what we knew. What we thought we knew, at least. 

I never fully trusted him. In fact, from the beginning, I trusted him as far as I could throw him. It was...detrimental at first to our group dynamic but we worked around it.  I tolerated him for the cameras and vice versa. We never could find a compromise it was always something. Nobody else seemed to get it. The way he carried himself was just...off. They would write off his weird behavior as 'quirky' and gloss over his suspicious views on topics. I didn't though. I remembered. I always did.

There was a time when I was completely ostracized by the group because they thought I was bullying him. I wasn't. Only asking some sensible questions. They got over it but I don't think he ever did. He always looked at me with this malicious glint in his eyes that let me know he wouldn't forget. I don't know who the hell he thought he was but I was Kang goddamn Yeosang. You don't threaten me. I threaten you. So I did. I confronted him and this conversation was when I realized that:

1. Song Mingi wasn't all the way there. This motherfucker was absolutely batshit crazy.

2. He was also evil and planning something big that could potentially endanger my and my best friends' lives.

I did not like my conclusions. So I did what I did best. I waited and waited until he finally slipped up. That's when Jongho and Yunho (bless their hearts) joined me in my suspicions. What did he do? I bet you're asking that right now. He breathed and he blinked. 

One night, we were watching the news and I just so happened to glance at him from across the room. He finally slipped up. His eyes, oh chaos, his eyes turned pitch black and it was like a living flame was lit.  His breath was so hot it literally set the tips of Seongwha' s hair on fire. I just turned back around but, we all saw it.

I had always suspected him to be a pyromaniac. His lyrics, the visuals he chose always had something to do with fire. He always carried a lighter around and he was absolutely fascinated whenever the fireplace would be on. It was cute at first but then (with everything related to this man) it got weird. 

The company started to realize he had a...problem when he started not only admiring them but starting the fires. They finally took action when almost burned our entire building down. They took away all his real fire and just gave him fake ones to assuage his obsession.

It angered him (obviously I mean have you been paying attention?)  but it was always hidden anger. He never showed his real emotions. Ever. 

It was actually concerning how...erratic he was. We actually thought he was bipolar but, no, that was just Mingi I guess. There's not much more to say.

Song Mingi is a psychopath that deserves to burn in hell. So...there's that.

Sincerely, #8975