1

3 Months Before The Incident

Hongjoong sighed as he looked in the mirror staring at the scar that peeked out of his suit. Fixing his black tie, he walked out of the guest room and into the banquet hall. The sound of the grand piano reverberated through the hall. Men in long, black coats and bejeweled black and silver masks flitted around the room, mixing, talking, laughing. He looked around as he stood off in the corner on his own. He felt so out of place. His head whipped around as the doors opened and a hushed silence fell over the crowd.

A man at least 6 feet tall walked through the large doors. His long legs strode across the marble floors and his long flowing cape billowed behind him. His black mullet bristled as he walked and his misty white-brown eyes dared across the crowd and a smirk rested on his pink plump lips. Bronze skin glistened under the chandelier lights and the diamonds on his cape sparkled as he moved.

Hongjoong watched as the man took his place on the ivory throne at the front of the hall. A small servant scurried up the stage and placed the crown on his head and his large hand smacked the poor thing off the stage. His face hardened looking out at the awaiting crowd. His eyes landed on Hongjoong and sparkled in amusement looking at the scar starting at his shoulder. His attention shifted to the rest of the room. His deep, raspy voice boomed over the vast crowd.

"Welcome to Wonderland"

-Pluto🌍