Prologue

The screams of the crowd drifted past his ears as he walked up the ramp. Sweat dripped down his face as the other members started to converge in the middle of the stage. They took their places by the 'X' and took their final bow. The screams of Atiny seemed to overwhelm them as tears started to escape their eyes. San kept his head bowed while the others stood. This would be their last concert as a group before they disband. The thought bounced around in his head before he burst into tears. 

7 years of friendship, hardships, scandals, hard work, and lost love was coming to an abrupt end. San felt arms encircle his waist and another pair around his neck. One by one the members started to embrace each other on stage. 

The fireworks shot up and a chant began. "Salanghae ATEEZ salanghae!". The sound reverberated through the stadium. Hundred of thousands of lightsticks lit up to spell "WE LOVE YOU ATEEZ" as their long journey came to a close. 

San glanced up with teary eyes as the pirate ship they began with dropped anchor and their debut song, "Pirate King" began to play. Through tears the crowd began to scream the words, hoping it would convey their emotions to the group. 

As the song came to a close and the curtains dropped,

ATEEZ was no more.

  -Pluto🌍