3

This chapter is dedicated to @uwu_woo117 for sticking with this shitshow! 

To understand Park Seongwha, one would have to go back to the beginning of the group. He was always the caring one. The strong one, the one we could go to for the emotional shit because Hongjoong was so emotionally unavailable. He would hold us when we were at our lowest and tell us everything was going to be fine.

And then, life happened. He and Hongjoong started dating about 2 years after we debuted and it was like we were a real family. But like all things involved with that idiot it went downhill.

You see, Seongwha loved Hongjoong with everything in him. If he could I'm one hundred percent sure he would give that bastard the world. But Hongjoong was in love with someone else. San to be precise.

What pisses me off is that instead of talking about it with his boyfriend and ending it he strung Seongwha along like an asshole. And had the audacity, to complain about how standoffish he become. I don't blame him.

Seongwha would tell me how he would come home to a moaning Hongjoong thinking they were going to have some alone time, only to hear his boyfriend moaning his fellow member's name. It wasn't a good feeling to say the least. Being with Hongjoong only amplified his insecurities but no matter what Seongwha was determined to stay with him. 

So yes, he became an "asshole", he wasn't going to be as affectionate because the poor man was heartbroken.

Yet all throughout he never lashed out. He never said anything. Never complained. Never brought it up.

I personally would have beat the ever living shit out of my boyfriend for that but hey, that's me.

Moral of the story, Park Seongwha is an angel. Cry about it.

Sincerely,

#8975