Chapter 3 Part 2 A funeral has begun

As you fall you realize that your not falling to your death, instead your. Falling to the ground. someone has released you. "but why?" You wonder. then as you turn your head to see who helped you there's a fight happening right before you. all you can think to do is scream "STOP!!" Now your lying there on the cold hard ground. your elbows are scraped thanks to the gravel, and your nose is now bleeding because of your stupid mouth. your starting to regret ever learning to speak. then it dawns on you. these people don't want you dead, instead they want you to live. "no that can't be it." you tell yourself. then a man comes and picks you off the ground. your getting ready to have a broken nose. but instead of a punch, he unlocks your cuffs and your starting to get confused. next thing you know there bringing in three men and a box, or is it a coffin? You can't tell. as the men and box near you, you can see each of the men has an object. each appears to glow. they bring the objects towards you and you can now make out what each is. the first one is simply just a gold brick, he hands it to you and you stare in amazement. the second man has a Golden Fleece, you are now staring in even more amazement. your astonished when you see the last item. a golden crown encrusted with diamonds and emeralds. as you wear the fleece and crown and hold the brick, your about to question why you have all of this. but before you can speak the pull out a mallet and hit the back of your head. you awake in the coffin you saw earlier. and now as you go to scream you realize there's no way your getting out of this. your chained to the coffin tied down. your looking at your surroundings and your starting to wonder why you went from being like the king and turned into the enemy. As you lay there they take you out and place you upright on the ground. and you here a voice... "ladies and gentleman welcome to our weekly sacrifice ceremony..." wait sacrifice?!