Chapter 2 Be Careful what you wish for.

As you stare at the roof of the building, you stare ready to scream. as you go to scream a hand goes and holds a tight grasp around your mouth. then you here a voice, all you could make out of what they said was simply "you see them 'eads there? Them is the heads of them people on your street. That's what gonna happen to ye' if ya don't listen." The commands you couldn't hear, the idiot covering your mouth puts your head a quarter ways under water. enough to block any noise. "great." you think your supposed to be hearing every word and your gonna die sooner than you think. Then you look at one of the heads dangling from the ceiling, and you recognize it. it the boy that was in your window earlier. and you think "why would he take it with him?" Your mind runs crazy with questions. suddenly you focus your attention back at the Australian guy.and your sitting in a pool of your own sweat as he holds a knife at you, and you don't dare to even move your eye because it's at the tip of your pupil. now your praying hoping that this is all a dream. now your seeing shadows again. Your thinking "am I out again? Am I dead? What will happen?" And suddenly you wake up to see your surroundings moving in a slow pace and your on a mat. and you see something that you recognize. its a hanging post. you panic only making things worse. as you try to free yourself, you feel something, it a rope already strung tightly around your neck...