This is the end

WATCH THE VIDEO! THIS IS THE MUSIC THAT HELPED ME WRITE THIS CHAPTER.
As you soundly slept, you awoke to what you thought was a hand. you quickly turned your head. a sigh of relief came out. "its ok, I'm human." oh thank goodness. you thought. As you lead her down the tree,she slipped and you told her to try and grab one of the branches. she managed to grab one. but cut her hands in the process. When you reached the bottom, you applied some of the alcohol onto her wounds. she winced in pain. after that you started a fire and luckily found a nest nearby. you grabbed the four eggs from the best and began to cook them on a rock. (it actually works) after you and her ate, you bandaged her hands with the old shirt. "my names Nikki by the way." "Nikki? That's a nice name, I'm [Y/N]" "nice. so how did you survive?" "Well I met this guy named bill and he was kinda an idiot and ran away when there was a zombie behind me, so when he reached zombies, I let them have him so I could grab all the supplies I needed and make a run for it." "woah." "yeah. how did you survive?" "Well I actually have a gun stash hidden almost every where here." "what?! That could help us!" "Yeah! I can grab all the bullets and the guns, there's like 3 over the shoulder guns, and 2 pistols, and I think like 368 bullets." so you and Nikki went searching for the 5 guns and all the bullets. luckily you found them all. and just in time as well. as you made a way back to your little camp site, a hoard of zombies was making their way towards you. you and Nikki began to shoot, luckily there was only about 20-25 so it didn't take long to kill them. after that you heard someone screaming your name, you turned to Nikki, but she was standing there reloading, "[Y/N]! No! I WONT LEAVE WITHOUT YOU! Please!" You fell to the ground. "what's wrong?!" Nikki rushed over while asking you. "ngh! I keep hearing someone yelling my name! Agh! MAKE IT STOP!! MAKE IT F****** STOP!" "Calm down! I'm sure this is just because of the zombies. You may still be a bit shaken up." you say there holding your hands over your ears, yelling for it to stop. it didn't. so you tried to sleep. After about three hours it finally stopped. you opened your eyes, you looked around and didn't see anything. no Nikki, no land, no water, no zombies, nothing. you shouted for Nikki. it was no use. as you began to run into what seemed like nothing you reached a tunnel. it was black, and at the end was a little light, you made your way towards it rushing, wind flying past you as you picked up speed. that's when you came face to face with the end of the tunnel. you smelt lavender, and you looked around it was beautiful. but you just stood in amazement. that's when you took a step in. and you were forced out. you tried again, this time you were sent farther back, landing on your stomach. you ran and this time made it all the way through.