The end...

As you turned frantically, you looked to the man hoping he'd help you. he looked at you and showed you had to load, aim and fire. after that you shot, almost in sync with him. after you had killed them all, he looked at you and "darn Tootin' job partner! Names billy. but y'all can call me bill." "th-thanks." you stuttered. "ah, don't mention it little fella." little fella? "O-ok. What now?" "Now, we head to that end." "end? Wh-what do you mean?" You had asked still pretty shaken up. "I be meanin' that me and you are heading down to the end of this damn finished world pardner." "what do you mean by the worlds finished?" "I mean this zombie invasion is gonna run all round this here globe, till none of us civils left." "then where are we going. a-and how will we survive?" "You leave that to me. I have plans." you and bill raced through the forest until you reached an abandoned farm house, you thought Great shelter. you were wrong. as you started towards it, bill held you back. "hey! What are you doi-" you are cut off by bill shoving his dirty smoke covered hand on your mouth. "there's zombies in that there farm house." "hmm hm hm hm?" "What'd Ya say partner?" he let go "I said, how do you know?" "Them fence gates wouldn't be upright if zombies weren't here. and you can see them heads and corpses on the perimeter." you looked closer and saw heads, bodies and body parts spread out every where. that's when something or someone had grabbed you shoulder...