The crash

You step further and further into the beauty of this place. you looked around and saw nothing but white and clouds. before you could go any further, you jolted, and snapped your eyes open. you started breathing as if you had been under water for long. You looked to see doctors around you. "Wh-what happened? Where's Nikki? What happened to the lig- did I die?" the doctors looked at you with relief "no. your still very alive. and there was never any Nikki." "Where are the zombies?" the doctors gave each other a look like you were crazy. "there weren't any zombies." "then what happened?" "You were driving with your friend when you came to an intersection and someone ran a red light and collided with you. you slipped into a coma after that and you flat lined a few minutes ago." "the flat line explains the light, and the coma explains the whole zombie thing and being dragged out of my house. but what happened to my friend?" You had asked, wondering where they were, after all they are your best friend. that's when the doctors gave each other a concerned sad look. "what? Where are they?!" " When the car hit, *sigh* it hit the passenger side, which is where your friend was. they didn't make it. but they told us that they wanted you to have this." and with that tears were streaming down your face as the doctors handed you the one thing that always reminded you of them, they handed you a bracelet. the bracelet that you both had as a symbol of friendship. you cried even harder as you gripped the bracelet as hard as you could. the doctors left and a nurse came in and gave you medication and a meal. you took the medication and ate. you didn't want to but you had to. after the pill took effect, you slipped into a deep sleep. and you dreamed about all the times you and your friend had hung out.
Flash back
You were sitting alone in the playground when you were about 7. you had no friends. you were fine with it though. You knew that being alone wasn't fun but it was better than being bullied. you say their playing with the two identical bracelets you had made in class. you were starting to cry. you wiped your tears, and that's when you felt someone hug you from behind. you turned thinking it was a teacher. but it was a little kid about the same age as you. "you looked like you needed a hug." they said with a smile. "thanks" "wanna go play with me?" "But don't you have other friends?" "No. I'm new here." "really?" "Yep!" After that you two played and played until you both had to go in. and after that you haven't been separated. you always played with each other. it was the best time of your life.