Late

TEAM'S POV *ring ring ring*
"hey, what's up?" I softly spoke as I held the phone up to my ear.
"Nothing much. I was just wondering if you'd wanna come over for New Years?" P'Win responded, I could almost see his stupid smirk.
"Hmm, maybe. Will anybody else be there? You know I don't want to attend any sort of New Year parties." I said in a dull tone.
"I may be the all handsome Win but even I'm not a party animal for the most part." He sounded so annoying but somehow still attractive.
"For the most part?"
"Yeah I only party sometimes" he said.

I tried to contain my sarcastic laughter "that's not what it looked like when you showed up on my doorstep hardly able to stand atleast 100 times." 
"Fine you got me I like parties but I want to spend time with you" he sounded almost nervous saying this.
"I'll come over after I've checked that my schedule is clear for that day." I immediately hung up after that.

WIN'S POV

"He's always so cute" Win mumbled to himself his face turning slightly red at the thought of Team's adorable self.
I really have to clean this stain up..
I walked over to kitchen reached under the sink and grabbed cleaner.
I began to scrub at the stain but no matter how hard I scrubbed at it it wouldn't come up.
I slammed my hands down on the table thinking about anyway I could get the stain out, but nothing came to my head and I soon decided to cover it with a rug.
I picked up a cigarette off the table and stepped outside. I should stop smoking Team hates it.
I lit the cigarette and watched it burn slowly.
I wonder what I should wear I wonder what style of clothes Team likes on people.

TEAM'S POV

This idiot invites me of all people I hope I already have plans or else I'll be forced to spend a whole night alone with him which I wouldn't mind and would actually enjoy if his face didn't irritate me so much for some strange reason.
I looked over at the clock and the time read 7:30.. SHIT.
I'm gonna be so fucking late I'm still in my night clothes.
I quickly threw on my uniform leaving my shoes untied, my tie hanging loosely around my shoulders, my shirt only half buttoned and untucked, and my hair a mess.
I bolted out the door almost tripping down the hall and walked outside.
7:45.
FUCK FUCK FUCK.
the next bus doesn't come by until 8:00.
At that moment I saw Dean and Pharm in a large black car outside the door.
Pharm called out the window "HEY TEAMMM!!! you were taking for ever so we came by to get you. Get in."
"You guys are life savers I'd be screwed without you!"