New Years (pt2)

Teams POV
After cooking we sat on Win's couch put the dvd in and started the movie.
I looked over at Win's long blonde hair, his tattoos, and his piercings.
I curiously, without thinking much, traced my finger along one of the small tattoo's on his arm.
"What's this one?"
"It's just a rose."
"It's really pretty!"
"You think so?"
"Yeah!"
"My family doesn't find them pretty that's why I got them."
I was really confused by what he meant and decided to go back to watching the movie.
"Why does it matter what they think as long as you like them!"
"You wanna see my favorite?"
"That would be awesome!" Win began to unbuttoned the top button of his shirt and pulled the collar back from his collar bone to show a tattoo of an hourglass with barbed wire and roses around it.
"I like this one a lot too!" I exclaimed.
I jumped suddenly when a girl from the screen began to scream and Win looked at me shocked.
"P'Win this movie is scary."
"You're the one who bought it!" He scoffed.
"I didn't read what it was about.. We should just watch whatever New Years shows are playing!"
"Alright" he said leaning a bit closer to me.

12:00 am

"It's finally New Year! Happy New yea-" I turned towards Win as Win leaned very close to me. "You're face his red." He smirked.

(I was gonna reveal something this chapter but it feels too soon)