Crash

Teams POV

"EVERYBODY LINE UP WERE TAKING ATTENDENCE"
"KAIDA"
"Here" a shy blonde boy answered
"SWORDS"
"HERE" swords answered in a form tone
Dean called through the line until the end.
Me
"TEAM"
"Here"
"Everybody is here that's good"

After swim practice I decided to walk around and see if there was anything fun to do.
As I was walking down the street I heard a familiar voice call to me from a distance.
I turned towards the voice and saw win running towards me from across the street.
"WIN STOP!!"
A loud screech and then a crash followed.
I looked towards the street to see win laying motionless and bloody on the ground as my vision blurred and everything became muffled.
"W-win?"
I regained my senses and ran towards the lifeless boy .
"WIN?!"
I started to gently shake him as tears flooded from my eyes.
I looked around to notice everybody standing silently in shock.
I walked up to a man in a blue car now painted red with blood.

Bystanders POV

I watched as a young boy ripped a man out of his car and shoved the man to the ground and waited until the man stood up only to punch the man and violently shake him.
"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU ON YOUR PHONE YOU STUPID ASSHOLE"
I scanned the area quickly before pulling out my phone and calling an ambulance.
I saw the young boy collapse to the floor in a puddle of tears.
"Please come quick a young boy was just hit by a car I can't tell if he's dead or not"
"He's motionless"

Within a few moments the deafening noise of sirens was surrounding the area and the crowd had dispersed.
Police men took the man in the blue car in handcuffs and had to drag the black haired boy away from his lover.