Cruel

WINS POV

Only two days until I get to see Team again.
Two days feels so long when your away from those you love it's torture.
His chubby face, the lays that are always in his hands, his cute but casual style, his straight black hair, his frustrated face, everything about him is so perfect...
I want to hold him and be with him until the day I die but I need to make sure nobody takes him from me but how?
Stop thinking about it just sleep you idiot.

PREMS POV

School is torture the exams are nearly impossible and Mannaow is always distracting me.
"Team" I heard somebody whisper beside me.
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL.
"What?" I said whipping my head around with a hint of anger in my voice.
"Look here it says a boy from our school went missing and hasn't been found. Do you know him?" She whispered nearly yelling.
"oh he used to shove me around a bit as a joke.. I hope his family find him very soon.. I can't imagine anybody I held dear to me going missing.."
I  suddenly felt down and went back to studying as Mannaow chatted with Pharm about the missing boy.
something felt wrong the whole day like something was stabbing at me.
I'll see if Dean and Pharm want noodles that'll get my mind off of this feeling!
I picked up my phone and began to dial his number but just then I heard my phone ring and immediately answered
"Hey Pharm! I was just about to call. What's up?" "We're with Win and Mannaow! Do you want to come get food  with us?"
"Sure!!"
"Okay well I'll be there to get you soon hurry up and get ready."

~30 minutes later~
*ding dong*
I slowly opened the door to see Pharm outside I stepped outside and shut and locked the door following Pharm to the car with Dean already in the front, Mannaow on the far right back seat and Win on the far left.
I opened the left side door "move overrr!!"
"you don't wanna sit on my lap?" Win smirked.
"Hell no MOVE!"
"hmmm... okay.." Win said before poking me in the stomache causing me to lean forward and hit my head on the car. "ouch ouch ouch!"
"i'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you get hurt!!"
"It's fine asshole" Win made a fake pouty face as I said that.
I climbed in by him the car slowly increasing speed as Dean drove.
"Here" Win said offering me one of his earbuds.
I carefully took it from him and slightly leaned against him to avoid being jolted upwards by the bumps in the street.
After a few minutes I fell asleep.

WINS POV

I stroked Team's long black hair as he drifted to sleep and couldn't help but feel eyes on me.
I looked over to Mannaow who had her phone held up taking photos "stop being such a fangirl."
"IM NOT!" she retorted defensively.
I playfully kicked her leg and turned back towards Team brushing his hair out of his face and wrapping my arm around his shoulder pulling him closer to my chest.
So cute.