Suffer

Teams POV

It's Been a day since the crash Win is alive but just barely.
nobody is allowed to visit him.
I can't do anything more than pray and look back on photos.
I walked into the bathroom to see half my hair sticking straight up from laying on my side for so long.
Tears had crusted and dried to my face.
My shirt had began to smell along with my breath.
I pulled out my face wash and toothbrush from the vanity in my bathroom.
I scrubbed my face and as I looked up I caught a glimpse of long blond hair.
"Win?" I said quickly spinning around.
Nobody.
It's been 2 months since Win and I started dating.
It's been the best two months of my life we've partied together, gone to a beach together, almost got arrested together, we've done so much together and spent ever second together and now he's laying in a hospital bed.
I remember when we almost got arrested Win and I were standing by a bridge passing beer back and forth and, me slightly drunk, picked up a large rock and threw it off the bridge so we could see it splash.
A passerby called the cops claiming it was "suspicious behavior"
The rest is a blur all I know is Win talked us out of it and gave me a piggyback ride home.
I need to see him.

"Hey"
"Hello is there a patient you're here to see?"
"Win he's in room 47"
"That patient cannot be visited at this time"
"Ah okay is there a restroom here?"
"Yes just down the hall"
I entered the restroom to find a few different folded hospital uniforms I dressed myself in one and exited the bathroom. 
I walked up the stairs to the fourth floor
And quickly looked around.
Nobody.
I dashed to the 7th room and opened the door.
There laid the blond tattooed man hooked up to a bunch of equipment.
I leaned over his bed and kissed him on the forehead as tears began to stream from my eyes.