Part 1

(Beautiful Caspian up above.^^^^)

Please forgive mistakes and grammatical errors.

What do you say to the person you love so much, more than life itself when you caught him cheating? Laying in your matrimonial bed shamelessly thrusting into another person. The bed you were supposed to share together? The only sanctuary and private thing left in your relationships.

Do you go and tap him on the back and say 'uh... hello I'm sorry I walked in on you buried deep inside someone else that's not me'

Or 'oh heyy... I'm sorry I invaded your privacy. Please by all means continue'

Or 'holy shit that's so hot can I join in?'

Do you scream?

Do you get mad?

Do you hurt them?

Do you let them know you saw them and just walk away?

Or do you just walk away and pretend you never saw anything? Knowing full well that it'll destroy you completely.

All these questions and emotions twirled around in Caspian's head as he watched the love of his life thrust vigorously into someone else that wasn't him.

It hurt. But he didn't know what to do. He couldn't bring himself to alert Justice about this. He wouldn't be able to bare the look of shame that'll befall his beautiful face. Or the look of nonchalance that he'll show, that'll just crush him hard.

So he gathered himself and quietly exited the room, giving them privacy to continue with their act. To be honest he felt like a creep watching his own husband rock someone else's world. A very hurt and broken creep.,

But that's not what's bothering him though, what bothered him the most was how that scene looked so passionate, how the atmosphere was so intense around them. The way Justice groaned and moaned at the feel of another man that wasn't him.

He never acted like that when they made love. Caspian moans from the pleasure that Justice gave him when they fucked but Justice was always a silent killer. He never moaned nor groaned with him. It always felt forced when they touched. Caspian enjoyed every bit of their love making but it's clear now that Justice doesn't.

He enjoyed the stranger more. And that realization tore through him like being slit open in halves with a dagger.

......

He hurried outside with fast pace careful not to break down. Unlocking the door to his G-wagon, he sat down patiently. Slowly gripping the stirring wheel with shaky hands. He let out the most pained filled cry ever as he broke down completely and cried his heart out.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.