Part 5

Caspian watched as the man of his dreams slept peacefully. Not a care to the world. Justice looked so perfect when he slept. He love him so much yet he hurt him so bad. He wasn't angry at Justice though. There might be a reason he found this Diego guy so attractive. And Caspian would do anything to find out why it was him.

Maybe there was something Caspian wasn't doing right. Maybe they don't spend time enough. Or maybe his sex life is too boring. Maybe he didn't touch Justice right enough. Maybe his body isn't as sweet as others. Maybe he wasn't girly enough. Or maybe he wasn't handsome enough, or tanned enough.

I mean look at Justice. He's the most gorgeous black guy, with such toned body. Masculine, handsome. With the sharpest jawline and beautiful eyes that is the rarest of it kind. Tall and so damn beautiful words couldn't describe him and he felt really lucky to be married to him.

But he guesses Justice wasn't lucky enough to be stuck with him. Little old him. With an athletic build. And tanned skin, even the tan is leaving his skin and it's becoming pale. Boring blue eyes too. Just your very normal white boy. There was absolutely nothing special about Caspian, that's what he thought.

He started tearing up his own self esteem without even realizing it.

•••••••

Caspian watched as Justice opened his beautiful eyes and gazed upon him. Justice immediately jumped up at how horrible Caspian looked. His tear stained face. Baggy eyes as if he hadn't had a wink of sleep. Lips swollen from too much bitting to hold in his scream, hair a total and utter mess!

Justice gasped "what the fuck babe! What happened. What's wrong?" He asked shakily. Trying to touch Caspian but was stopped midway with a raised hand.

"Do I make you happy Just? Is there something I'm not doing right? Do you still or have you ever loved me?" Caspian asked tearfully.

Justice's eyes widened in confusion, he didn't know what was going on, his mind was still very foggy "of course you make me happy, you're everything I want in a man baby, and of course I'll always love you. What is wrong Casp, where's all this coming from?" He says sitting up straight. He wanted to touch Caspian but the Casp looked like he didn't wanna be held.

"Then can you tell me why I found you and another man in our matrimonial house and bed having sex 2 weeks ago? Or can you explain to me why you thought I was someone else when we were making love?" He ask, completely broken down and crying his heart out.