Part 6

Caspian watched as all emotions came crushing down on Justice, he looked like he had been poured iced water in a fucking winter snow! He looked terrified and so fucking scared that Caspian almost felt bad for saying anything.

Justice was speechless. Horrified. Scared. Disappointed in himself for hurting Caspian. Shameful! And so damn guilty.

"Tell me Justice. Who's Diego. Why mistake your own husband of 3 years to be someone else? Am I not enough? Did I do something wrong? Do I not satisfy you in bed!" He continued. He just hurts too much.

Justice looked like a deer caught in head lights. He was gaping like a suffocating fish. He didn't believe his words could save him this time or rather didn't know what to say.

"Fùcking talk to me JUSTICE! I'm not talking to myself" Caspian yelled frustratedly.

"Baby please...please...please!" Justice kept murmuring. He knew this time he had fucked up real bad! He couldn't believe Caspian had caught him 2 weeks ago with Diego and kept it to himself.

"Please what Justice!" Caspian yelled pissed.

"I am so sorry you had to see that. Please let me explain....."

"Bullshît!" Caspian whispered condemned and walked off to the living room. He had wanted to know but not anymore.

"Baby please wait...." Justice yelled calling after him. He rushed to him.

Caspian had broken down and was crying when Justice found him in the spare bedroom. Scared to death, Justice put some space between them and sat on the tiled cold floor. He was so ashamed of himself it hurts.

Taking a huge breath he started talking with tearful eyes "I'm so sorry baby... I didn't mean to hurt you like this. God I feel so goddamn awful." He said regretfully.

Caspian raised his head and looked at Justice in the eye, so Justice can realize how much he broke him. "Then why did you Justice. Why would you do that to me. Why? Oh please tell me why I'd like to know" he asked and went back to balling.

Justice gasped, not because of the words but because of the look in his husband eyes. He looked so damaged and it's all Justice's fault.

Minutes passed and all that could be heard in the room was sobbing. Painful, heart wrenching cries. Ugly cries. A cry that'll alert anyone that the crier was in such intense pain.

Caspian was in pain. His heart hurts.

Justice was in pain too but mostly ashamed of himself and felt so guilty for hurting his loving husband. The man who has done nothing but love him and supported him.

He knew he messed up and there was no two ways about that.....