Part 8

Video; "Stay with me by Sam Smith."

In as much Caspian wanted to quit his marriage he didn't know how to hurt Justin. He wanted a divorce but he wanted to stay too. He was so confused he didn't know what to decide on.

He excused himself from work early. He chose to walk so he could clear his head.
Lost in deep thoughts about making decisions that mattered.

A hand appeared in front of him halting his movements. A pamphlet was being shoved onto him. Tracing the hand to its owners face. A younger boy stood grinning while offering him the pamphlet.

He felt bad for the poor boy so he accepted the pamphlet, gave a small smile and walked on.

Something caught his eyes on that pamphlet and his curiosity peeked. He saw that it was an ad for a vacation.
Then he smiled. It was as if the universe was telling him what to do.

A vacation with Justice was all he needed. Maybe if they spent time together alone, far from this busy side of the country they could probably rekindle their love. Or maybe sometime alone is what he needed with justice for him to fall in love with him and for go Diego.

He got home. Prepared dinner happily. He couldn't wait to share the good news with Justice. He'll probably be happy too.

.......

But unfortunately Justice couldn't make it to dinner. He didn't come home. He slept out. It hurts but Caspian tried his best to understand. He wanted to be the understanding husband Justice needed to get over his obsession with Diego.

Justice came in the morning. Looking refreshed and so not guilty. He saw the dinner that had probably gone bad on the dinning table. He didn't care. His mind was made up! He made love with Diego again last night and it felt really good, he was ready to ask for a divorce from Caspian.

Justice strode and sat down on the couch furtherest from Caspian and stared at him.

Caspian feeling someone's gaze on him woke up. Eyes landing on his husband.
He got worried that he fell asleep and couldn't call to check on Justice. He was still worried.

"Oh my god you're home. What happened? Why didn't you come home last night. I was so worried!" He rambled worriedly. Going on his knees in front of Justice to check him for bruises or any sign that he wasn't okay.

Caspian noticed how nonchalant Justice looked, with no emotions whatsoever. He simply looked bored. That got Caspian more worried, "are you okay baby?"

"Diego and I are back together" Justice says while removing Caspian's hands on him.