Part 4

2 weeks later........

Caspian watched as Justice stumbled into their bedroom, with alcohol on his breath.
He was upset, but about what? Caspian did not know.

Justice was tipsy but not totally wasted. He had to hit something tonight cause he was so horny. Diego has taken off with another guy and he missed him so much so he had to fuck something or someone.

Justice looked unto the bed and found his gorgeous rebound. He was beautiful but however had he tried, he was not Diego. Caspian can never be Diego.

With slow strides he went onto him on the bed and started kissing him hungrily.
He wanted, no, had to taste Diego in him.
He kissed him harshly down his neck. His  mind was filled with images of Diego that he saw Diego laying there instead of Caspian.

Diego liked it rough so he gave it to him roughly.

Caspian didn't know what had gotten into Justice but he liked it. It's been so long since they touched, he craved his husband but at the same time was disgusted by him.

But what Justice was doing right now didn't give caspian the choice to object cause it felt really good. He allowed Justice devour him. As he became a moaning mess.

Justice kissed. Touched roughly, and thrust deeply. It felt so good they both moaned, groaned and sighed in unbelievable pleasures.

The way Justice moaned today surprised the hell out of Caspian but he wasn't complaining. In fact he was thrilled that his husband found his body appeasing. He was happy that his body did that to Justice. That pushed him right off the edge. He came undone without warning. There he was still basking in the after glow, writhing in obvious pleasure, when he heard it.

"Is this what you want baby boy? Can he give you this? I can pleasure you Dee, why can't you just be with me and only me?" Justice groaned out huskily.

All that ever did was shatter Caspians poor heart that was under construction.
It hurts more than seeing him with another person. He didn't feel it but there was tears sprinting out of his eyes. He stopped moaning in pleasure.

The only sound that fell out of Caspians mouth was the moan of pain!

It hurts so badly, to be compared to someone else. The only person you ever loved so much didn't even recognize you.
He hurt so much. His heart felt like it was being ripped out. Justice could've fûcked other people in his bed all he wanted but being compared to that damn person tops all the hurts.

He was lost in emotions. On the verge of a typical emotional breakdown! And then He heard it again and that did it.

"Fùck Dee..... fùck... fuck ..shit!" Justice moaned his release. After pulling his spent cock out of Caspian, who gasp.
Justice stroked Caspian's face lovingly and muttered. "Come back to me Diego. Please" and with that, he pulled off completely and passed out.

Caspian on the other hand couldn't breath, he felt suffocated. He felt his heart strings being tugged at.

He cried! And cried. Until he couldn't produce more tears anymore.