Part 2

A very gorgeous Justice up above^^^

Video is 'How do you sleep' by Sam Smith

Caspian watched as the man of his dreams walked out an hour later with his arms Firmly wrapped around the stranger. Dropping tiny kisses on his cheeks as they walked out. God, the way he behaved with that stranger had Caspian believing that Justice was never in love with him. He watched with his heart in his palms as a car pulled up and off the stranger went.

Caspian hurt so bad he wanted to die. The pain was just too much. It was beginning to numb his heart into a statue.
He wanted to man up the courage to ask why Justice would do such a thing.

Was it him? Was he not doing it right in bed?

••••••

He wipped his face with tissues. Wet his handkerchief and wiped his tear stained face properly.

He got out of the G-wagon after 30 minutes, so that Justice won't suspect anything. Slowly with an arching heart he made his way to their apartment complex.

Putting a forced smile and forced happy facade he yelled "I'm home!" Then the thoughts came rushing in, home, it used to be a home to him, but now it's just an apartment.

Justice showed up from the bedroom with a sweet grin on his face as he approached his husband. He pulled him into his arms and hugged him tightly. Kissing his cheeks he muttered "God, I missed you so much baby"

Yeah right. Could've fooled me. Caspian couldn't help but think. He felt disgusted and grossed out. He felt like throwing up.

He rolled his eyes with a small smile. "I-I missed you more my love" he mumbled.
Unlike Justice who seemed to have enjoyed himself perfectly fine. Caspian did miss Justice, that was why he came home early to spend some time with him. But look where that got him. A broken home and a shattered heart.

He was lost in deep thoughts. And that got Justice's attention. He panicked.

"Earth to Caspian" he says as he snaps his fingers. Caspian shook off his dazedness and raised an eye brow I'm a confused manner. He knew Justice was talking but he couldn't concentrate.

"I'm sorry, were you saying something?" He asked.

"Yes I was asking how your day went?" He repeated with a worried frown.

Oh yeah right. Apart from seeing the man my world revolves around making love to someone else. Everything was fine. Caspian thought sarcastically but of course he couldn't voice that out so he settled for the lie.

"It went just fine. I got the contract by the way. It was awesome." He drawled with a forced smile.

"Oh that is awesome news. Wish I knew earlier so I could've arranged a small celebration party for us. Just you and I" Justice chirps with a grin. Oh this fùcking faker! Would've known if you weren't busy with your cock slamming into someone else!

Fuck! Shit!

Caspian smiled. "It's okay babe. We still can..... celebrate." He says and makes his way to their bedroom.