A Mall, A Car, And A Pinch Of R

Jay and Matthew camped outside that night. Of course Kimberly wouldn't let Jay inside, what did he expect? Matthew wanted to sleep where Jay was sleeping, even if that was in a tent on a cold, wet night.

"Thanks for coming back", Matthew said, turning onto the side of his Minion sleeping bag.

Jay sighed, "I still feel horrible about what I did to your mum".

Matthew shrugged, "She didn't get hurt badly, she just got a bit red. You clearly love her, because you are strong enough to crack her head open, but you didn't even leave a scrape".

Jay thought about that for a second. Did he love Kimberly Mummy?

Matthew put a hand out to stroke Jay's cheek, sending a shiver down his spine.

"Uh, Matthew?"

"Yes?"

"Are we going to umm, you know..."

Matthew let his hand sit on Jay's hips, "If you want to".

Jay felt his heart beat like lighting as he leaned in to kiss Matthew. As they kissed, Matthew let his hand trail to Jay's pants, and soon a man was laying with another man.

There was a loud noise, startling Matthew and Jay awake. The sun had risen, and they had fallen asleep against each other, Jay's hand resting on Matthew's bare chest. The noise had come from Jeremy, who they could hear laughing loudly and spraying a water pistol. They also heard the loud laughs of Alana, who was the one being sprayed. Matthew chuckled.

"Morning Jayby"

Jay whipped his eyes and yawned, "Morning Matthew"

They gently scampered apart, "Do your siblings know we're here?"

Matthew thought for a moment, "I don't think so".

Jay sat up and stretched, giving Matthew a good view of his abs. 

Matthew sat up and put on his baby blue pyjama shirt. Jay slipped on Matthew's Minions dressing gown. Jeez, Jay had never known that Matthew loved the minions so much. He was yet to show Jay his Minions onesie.

They clambered out of the tent. All the kids noticed them and smiled their way. (Except for Brittany, the little bitch).

"Morning guys", Michael said with a smile.

Brittany crossed her arms, "Did you two kiss last night?"

Jay laughed, "Hell yeah, we also did-" Matthew gestured for Jay to stop talking. Honestly, who knows how far he'd take it with their underaged audience?

Brittany humphed, "Thats wrong. Boys shouldn't kiss boys, thats gross".

Brittany was already dressed in a skinny green oversized shirt, and the other three were still in their pyjamas. "Oh Brit", Alana sighed, patting her sister on the head, "I think that their cute together".

Matthew felt his heart sink. He walked up to his two sisters. "Thanks Alana".

He turned to little Brittany, her eyes so young yet so evil. He smirked, turning to Jay, "I wonder what my boyfriend has to say to you".

Jay chuckled evilly and walked up to her, "May I?"

Matthew nodded, "Go ahead".

Jay took a deep breath in. This was the moment he'd been waiting for; no Kimberly to stop him. 

"I think your acting like a little bitch Brittany. Who are you to say what boys can and can't do. You may be seven, but guess what Brittany, your a fucking three".