1

Cordae ~

I look at the time on my phone and saw it was 12:03 am. I sigh knowing I was gonna get cussed out by my momma when I walked into the house. But at the moment imma try to make it home if I don't freeze to death from the cold.  

I shiver from the cold breeze that comes my way. I blow into my hands to keep them warm. Or at least try to anyways, as I was getting closer to my house I heard something behind me. I tried to ignore it but my dumbass looks behind me and see someone following me. So I started walking faster to make it into the house. 

But my short legs didn't go fast enough. Cause the guy caught up to me and grabbed me. I struggled to get out his grip but that didn't work. So I was gonna try the next best thing but he covered my mouth. He then lead me to my next door neighbors/friends house. Which confused the he'll out of me.

Once we were on the porch he let go of my mouth and unlocked the door. When the door opened he walked in with me still in his hold. He then turned on the lights and locked the door. While he did that I looked at the guy and realized it was Jay. Which caused me to groan in annoyance. Cause I really thought I was gonna get kidnapped at 12 in the morning.

I walked over to the kitchen island and sat down facing him. He had his head resting on the door. I watched as he stood up straight and look at me. His eyes looked puffy and blood shot red. His cheeks were stained with dried tears. His face looked cold and his eyes were empty. I didn't say anything knowing that if I as I'll end up with silence or getting yelled at.

Jay: "Dae... Um, I don't know how to say this but something happened at your house." He said, his voice a little cracky from crying.

Cordae: "Whatchu mean something happened at my house?" I say smiling nervously.

Jay: "Your house was robbed a couple of hours ago. Your mom and dad were found dead at the scene. The guy who did it were caught having a melt down while sitting beside their dead body's." He said blankly.

I sat there as tears fell from my eyes. My mind was processing what was going on as I try to hold in my sobs. But I couldn't do it, I broke out into sobs not really caring about who heard me. 

A pair of arms picked me up and took me upstairs. I tried to pry and away from whoever it was but they didn't let me go. They took me to their room and laid on the bed. Just then I stopped moving and cried into the bed. I then felt the bed dip a few minutes after they set me down.

I then crawled up next to them and laid my head on their chest. My sobs were getting quiet but they were still loud a little. I soon felt that person play with my hair. I then started to get sleepy. So I snuggled into the persons chest.

Jay: "I'm sorry Dae. Good Night. " I heard Jay say as I fade into sleepiness.

Cordae: "Good Night Jay." I said yawning.

But the last thing I thought was~

'Who tf would want to kill my parents?'

TBC...