7

Kentrell

I walked Cordae halfway down the alley way and turned towards a door. I knocked on it 3 times before it opened. Once it did I rushed us inside and closed the door. I than locked it and listened for Jay. Once I heard him I made sure that nobody said anything so he can't find us.

When I heard him leave I than took Cordae towards the back and into my room. I than lead him towards the bed and sat him down. I walked back to the door and closed it. As soon as I turned around I saw him looking blankly towards the wall. No emotion in his eyes whatsoever. Just emptiness, which made me nervous a little.

I than decided to speak up and see if he was ok. But it was a bad idea to do.

Kentrell: "Hey, Dae? Y-yooou ok?" I said stuttering nd slurring my words.

Daedae: "He killed my parents. My best friend & long time crush killed my parents who abused & hurt me." He said coldly.

Kentrell: "True but he did it to protect you. Also, it was actually Nahmir and Jay who did it. But before the cops could arrest them, Jay ran away nd hid until it was clear. Nahmir was almost arrested but snapped out of his state and ran away as well. They both ended up here for a couple hours before going home."

Daedae: "But my parents were the only thing I had left. Even though they caused me pain they were the only ones in my family who actually kept me when everyone else didn't even bother to come visit us. Than again I wanted them dead at times for what they did to me. I just wish they would've told me up front." He said as tears came down his eyes.

Jay: "How could I when I care about you so much? When your the most fragile person I know. The one I love to the moon nd back. Your the one I gotta- we gotta protect constantly. Even if me or anyone we know are on bad terms. You are the most important person to all of us. Especially me, so when me nd Nahmir killed your parents we didn't think the cops were gonna get called. Or that he'll break down nd the cops would see his face. We had to flee and hide so they wouldn't get us. Mir is safe tho, the who took him was a friend of my brother. He took him to a hid out and they're keeping them there until the coast is clear." He said as he walked towards Cordae who walked over to him.

Cordae pushed him in his chest a couple times while crying before Jay hugged him. He struggled for a bit but he stopped and hugged him back. They stood like that for a while and I just watched as they hugged. Which made me angry but I had to realize Cordae loves Jay and Jay loves Cordae. But who's to say I can't interfere.

Kentrell: "Hey, imma let you guys have a moment. Imma be outside the door ok?" I said and Jay nodded his head.

Once I turn ed around I smirked. I finna ruin Jay's life and make Cordae mine. I than walked down the hall and into the weapons room.

To Be Continued...