2

Cordae ~

I woke up the next morning in Jay's arms. I then remembered what he told me last night. Which just made me curl up into his side more than I already was. I then felt his arm wrap around me. I jumped a little before looking up to see he was awake. 

He looked down at me and I blushed a little. But soon my face turned into a frown and everything went numb. I then got up and moved towards the edge of the bed. I sat there and started thinking about my next move.

Jay ~

I woke up 30 minutes ago when I heard my mom walk into my room to check up on me. When she popped her head in and saw Cordae she nodded in understandment. She then left and I think went to work or to do work for the church. 

I then looked down at my sleeping friend next to me. I didn't move or try to get up while he was sleep. Now that he's awake he seems off. I shouldn't have told him about his parents. But it was either he finds his house a mess or me or one of the others had to tell him. 

Im now sitting up and staring at my feet. Just thinking 'WTF AM I GONNA DO NOW?' over and over again in my head not even realizing my mom walked in and was taking to us. So when I looked up and saw her standing there I just looked confused.

Jay: "Wait.. What?" 

TBC...