Cold Air

That night, Bakugo took (name) to the Frosty Palace on a date. Driving up in an old, red cruiser, he helps her out of the car, but he stops. He sees through the rest of the T-Birds inside, through the glass walls and in a rare occasion, he hesitates.

"Uhh- (name), let's go somewhere else."

"But, why?" His girlfriend asked, confused by his change of mind.

The blonde stammers, trying to find the best excuse. "B-because we can't be alone here-"

"Katsuki.." (name) pleaded softly, her eyes giving the same gentle gaze. Bakugo stared back at for a moment and not wanting to disappoint her, he gives in.

Bakugo takes her by the hand and drags her through the crowd of patrons inside. Trying his best to not let them be seen, they're seated at an empty table in the back.

(Name) chuckles, "you nearly popped my arm off!"

"Well, I didn't want to lose this table. It's the best one they got here." He said, standing the menus up to cover their faces.

"What're you doing?"

"I just want a little privacy for us, is all~"

"Hello, what can I get you?" A male waiter spoke softly to the duo. His hair was nicely combed down and in two separate colors of white and red. His eyes were also separated colors too; one being a striking blue and the other a dark grey.

"Icy-Hot??" Bakugo stared in disbelief, before letting out heckle. "What the hell, man?! Why are you working a job while your family is loaded with cash?"

"To piss off my old man." The waiter boy said with a dark tone. He must really dislike his father. (Name) thought to herself. His eyes soften and asked again. "Now, what would you two like?"

"Eh, I'm not very hungry." Bakugo shrugs,"just get me a double Apollo burger with everything, a cherry soda, and a chocolate ice-cream."

"Ooh, that sounds good! I'll have the same." (Name) smiled at the waiter,"oh, but make my ice-cream a strawberry, please?"

Todoroki nodded, writing the order down. He walks away and Bakugo smirks at the girl. "The same? You can eat a lot, can you~?"

"You'd just look funny eating all that on your own-"

"Hey-O!" Pulling away the standing menus, popped in Kirishima, along with the rest of the T-Birds and Pink Ladies joining in. (Name) didn't mind the extra company, but Bakugo sure did. They pulled in another table and merge it next to the other, making a little more room for everyone.

"Greetings, pals and gals!" Kaminari cheers, holding a half-done ice-cream cone. "How we all doing??"

Jirou rolls her eyes,"the more I come back to this place, its you guys always asking for a loan for food."

"Well maybe in a couple of months, Uraraka will be able to take us all out." Sero grinned, refering to her recent acceptance at Uwabami Beauty School, that apparently gives her a student allowance.

Uraraka nervously sat down adjusting the cloth wrapped around her head. "You know, they don't really pay you much to start off with.."

"Yeah, but that's much more than we make. So, penny up because I don't get my allowance until Friday."

"When 'you get an allowance?" Kaminari teased.

"When I'm a good boy, I do~" Sero says, innocently blinking is eyes.

Soon joining them came Ojiro and Hagakure, whom both just got out from dancing, and Todoroki bringing (name) and Bakugo's order. They couple each take their food and as (name) takes a spoon of ice-cream, she looks up at Bakugo.

"My parents want to invite you for some coffee. Wanna come?"

The group fell silent. Turning their heads to the blonde for his answer. He hesitates a bit and goes with,"I don't like coffee."

She giggled,"you don't have to drink coffee."

"Hhh, I don't like parents." He says, making everyone else chuckle lowly at him.

With Ojiro and Hagakure, Ojiro noticed that the invisible girl had been awfully quiet. He taps her shoulder gently and asked,"hey, you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just not very talkative tonight."

"Oh, okay.." the conversation felt dry, neither of them knowing what to say. "Uhm- you know...I've always kinda had an interest in you.."

"R- really??" Hagakure pulled back her hair bashfuly, even if no one could see. "Not many people notice me because...you know?"

"Yeah. But I also think..that there's more to you than being invisible."

"Oh! Heh, thank you."

"No problem. Uh, do you have a date for the Dance Off?"

"No."

"Wanna go with me?"

"Yeah!" Hagakure gives him a big hug, both of them blushing furiously.

Eventually Jirou had to go for a previous engagement with her father. And Kaminari and Sero had something planned, as well. Hagakure then sighed at the food, completely in boredom.

"My mom's apple rose is better than is junk. Wanna piece??" She asked, turning back to Ojiro.

"Sure!"

Hagakure skips off as Kaminari pulls Ojiro back with a smug look on his face,"Fifteen minutes~" Ojiro face just flusters, pushing Karminari off and the two teasers snickered.

Jirou officially takes her leave with Kaminari following behind. Sero is about to join as well and asks Ochako if she wanted to come. She politely declined and says she'll stay a little longer. Now that was left was (name) and Bakugo, Mina and Kirishima, and Ochako.

As (name) takes a spoonful of her strawberry ice cream, she confesses,"I'm a little nervous about the upcoming dance. I don't usually attend school events."

Mina grins, assuring her that she'll have a great time. The american girl nods taking her word for it and suddenly, Bakugo stands up. He had realized that the place was due to close soon and thought it was about time to go. (Name) followed him out of the diner and now, there were three. Kirishima looks upon the food that was left over and rolled his eyes.

"Great, I got stuck with the check again. Hand me a loan, would ya?" He opens his hand to Mina, who seemed to be offended by his request. "Okay, what's going on with you? You got the personality of a wet mop."

"Don't start with me!" She snapped back, which set the crimson boy off.

"Okay! Eureka! How about I finish with you?!" He spitefully suggested.

But immediately after, Mina took her left over milkshake and chucks it in his face, while screaming, "FINISH THIS!! To you from me, Pinky Lee!" She gathers her things turning her head back to Ochako, and apologizes, realizing she got some milkshakeon her as well. "Sorry, 'chako." Mina storms out with Kirishima angrily pursuing her.

Ochako was now the only one left...