Hopelessly Devoted To You

Out of the shadowy streets, Kirishima pulled up the busted car at Hakagure's driveway. With him, Bakugo was in the front and Kaminari, Sero, and Ojiro were sitting in the back, beer in hand. The three T-Birds behind were singing together like choir dropouts.

"Would you shut up, you vultures!" Bakugo sparked his hands in irritation. He sighed, looking regretful,"I changed my mind. Let's get out of here.."

"What do you mean?" Kaminari paused.

"What do you mean 'what do I mean?!'" He snapped back.

"Baku-bro, chill out!"

~~~

The girls heard the guys from outside and rushed to the window. Hakagure peers through the curtains and her eyes go wide.

"They can't come in here, my folks will flip!"

~~~

"Hey, Sero, why don't you call her?" Kaminari smirked.

Bakugo grumbles,"come on, let's get out of here-"

"Oh, (name).." Sero recites Romeo and Juliet, "wherefore art thou (name)-"

"YOU GOT SOME KIND OF DEATH WISH?!" The ash blonde roared with explosions coming out his hands.

"-Bakugo, no!"

~~~

(Name) heard her name being called and went to check the window herself. As the girls giggled at their typical, boy actions, (name) just glanced at Bakugo and her face held a frown. Mina rushes to the window now fully changed to outing clothes.

"You goody-goodies are too much for me.." she quickly puts on flat shoes and opens the window, about to leave. "I'm gonna get my kicks, while I'm still young enough to get 'em!"

"Wh-...what she going to do, shimmy down the drain pipe?!" Hakagure asks as Uraraka just shrugged.

~~~

"Hey, look," Kaminari points at the lower roof,"it's Ashido."

"Hey, Ashido! What are you doing without a net?" Sero chuckled.

All the guys, except Bakugo, got out of the car and leaned casually against it. Mina happily walks over after climbing down the flower wall. Kaminari made a playful dirty joke and Kirishima immediately shuts him up.

"What's up, Kiri?.." Mina softly spoke to him with a smile.

"You guess.." he smiled back, his sharp teeth showing through.

"You got a lot to offer a girl~"

"Manly, isn't it?~"

"Sure is.." she glanced at Bakugo,"how's it going, Baku-babe?(<-- not in a romantic sense)"

He stares a the rosy girl up and down, mostly uninterested. "You lookin' good, Ashido.." he mutters in response.

"Eat your heart out~" she teased.

"Well, sloppy seconds ain't my style." He vaguely reminded her. He sighs, hopping out of the car about to leave.

"Where you going, to train like you always do?" Mina smirked.

"Its better than hanging around with you idiots, I guess.."

He walks into the night, leaving the group behind. Now that he was gone, Kirishima happily offered the front seat to Mina.

"Your chariot, my lady."

She and the other boys got in and Kirishima starts the car. They pull out of the driveway, but they didn't drive a feer as the car hit the brakes. Mina turns to face the boys behind her.

"So, what? You think this is a gang bang?" She raised a brow.

"You wish!" Kaminari joked as Sero and Ojiro laughed.

"Oi! Hit the pavement!"

The boys were taken aback by Kirishima's words. One of them said,"you gotta be kiddin' me.." but the redhead repeated with a slight raise in his voice. Kaminari, Sero, and Ojiro got off the vehicle as Kirishima drove away with Mina.

"When a guy picks a chick over his buddies, something gotta be wrong!" Kaminari hollered at him. "Come on, let's go for a slice of pizza."

~~~

(Name) sat glumly next to Jirou, who was writing songs and tuning her guitar.

"I don't know what I ever saw in Katsuki Bakugo.." she scolded herself in a disappointed tone.

Jirou rolled her eyes. "Don't sweat it, kid, here." She passed her song book to her.

(Name) looked through it and was amazed at her song work. "You wrote all of these?" She gasped astonished.

"Y-yeah.."

"How do you do it?"

"Music is one of my passions. Hopelessly devoted to each and every vibe and rhythm."

(Name) just watched Jirou continue writing notes and strum the guitar strings. She sighed.

"Must be nice to have a such a passion." She said.

Jirou playfully smirked."You try it," she said, giving her new friend a fresh note book. "Take your time and write whatever you want."

"O-oh, okay.."

(Name) thought it would be best if she wrote it alone, privately. So, she left the room and went to the backyard. The heartbroken girl wrote about her mixed feelings about her summer lover. The way he treated her at the pep rally and the romantic memories they shared at the beach, both had started a war between her heart and mind. This was somewhat a letter to Katsuki Bakugo.

Guess mine is not the first heart broken
My eyes are not the first to cry
I'm not the first to know
There's just no getting over you

I know I'm just a fool who's willing
To sit around and wait for you
But baby, can't you see
There's nothing else for me to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now, there's no where to hide
Since you pushed my love aside,
I'm outta my head
Hopelessly devoted to you

My head is saying,"fool, forget him!"
My heart is saying,"don't let go!
Hold on till the end.."
That's what I intend to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now, there's no where to hide
Since you pushed my love aside,
I'm outta my head
Hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you~