Bakugo? Or A Fake?

After lunch, (name) and the Pink Ladies were on their way to their afternoon classes. As they walked most of the girls gushed about your mysterious summer lover.

"He sounds real nice!" Hagakure encouraged.

Mina just rolled her eyes,"true love and he didn't lay a hand on ya? Sounds like a creep to me."

"Well, he wasn't," (Name) pouts,"he was a gentleman!"

"Hey, uh, what was his name?" Asked Uraraka.

"Katsuki," she answered,"Bakugo Katsuki."

The Pink Ladies' eyes go wide, hearing that name. Smiles spread across their faces as they giggled. Mina's reaction, however, had more impact. She quickly tapped the girls quiet behind (name) and they put on straight faces.

"Well, I think he sounds peachy keen!" Mina complimented. "And..maybe if you believe in miracles, prince charming will show up again, someday. Somewhere unexpected. Come on, girls!"

Jirou and Hagakure followed along as they continued to giggle quietly. (Name) turns to Uraraka with hope filled eyes.

"You really think so, Ochako?"

"S-sure.." she smiled, nervously. "Uh, (name), I think we ought to get to class.."

She gently tugged on her arm, leading them to their classrooms. She avoided bringing up anything related to Bakugo for the rest of that day.

#~# At the Night of the Pep Rally #~#

All students of UA High were excitedly jumped as the school band marched around the bonfire, along with (name) and the cheerleaders skipping behind them. She cheer as loud as could with the other girls and attempted a cartwheel, failing embracingly. She quickly got back up and joined the girls by the benches with the jocks.

The school's proudest teacher and coach, All Might, was called to the mic. For he had few word he'd like to say to the students. As he hyped up the crowd, your eyes met with another boy who had green, unkempt hair. He blush as he made eye contact with her, but gave a slight wave, mouthing a small "hi." (Name) smiled back, returning the greeted word. He mouthed again,"how are you?" And you reply with a simple "fine."

All Might finishes his speech and the band starts playing again. The cheer squad and jocks jumped with their arms in the air, moving around the fire.

Not too far away, Sero, Kaminari, and Ojiro were dancing to the rhythm of the band music, while Bakugo was leaning on a still car, cigarette in his mouth. They were dancing like this, making Bakugo sorta cringe.

 They were dancing like this, making Bakugo sorta cringe

(Hahaha! Cringe, you weenies!)

"Guys," he interrupted,"be cool, hah?"

The guys straightened themselves up, playing it off casually. By then, a rusty, white car pulls up with Kirishima behind the wheel.