You're Home

𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
(DC: 7th of March, 2021)

......................

Laying on our rooftops and staring at the night-sky of the Philipines, sipping on my milk and strumming on my ukelele, the only peace I can get from my life. I have a broken family, a drunkard for a father, and my muscle-man brother taking my allowance every single day.

"Hey, can you hear me?" I whispered staring at the silent space up top.

"If you do, take me." I continued, as tears roll down my face.

"You know, I hate this. Can you give me a chance to wish again?" I waited for her response. Waited and waited, but there are no sign that she's responding.

"Well, I guess you're just a dream, and I'm fooling mysel—." A shooting star cut my words. Actually, it's a meteor shower.

I smiled, closed my eyes, with my cheeks still wet. Then I uttered, "Please take me with you once more, again."

When I opened my eyes, the meteor shower is gone.

A loud bang echoed the whole place. And there, a lightning hit me, for the third time. I can feel it damaging my whole body and brain. But who cares? It's her care and warmth that I want. She's my home.

"Galaxia, where are you!?" I shouted as I kept wandering this place that looks like a space with no end.

"Here I am. my love." A peaceful lovely voice came from behind.

I stopped walking and slowly turned around. There she is, a lady made with stars, a moon on her forehead, and hair made of the milky way.

"I missed you" I said hugging her tight.

"Well.." She started hugging me back but I did not let her finish what she was about to say.

"Yes, I will. I am coming. I'll stay here forever." I said.

She kissed my forehead, and whispered, "Welcome back home, Adrius."

||  v^√√v^√────────  ||

𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚌 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: 𝟷𝟷:𝟷𝟷𝚙𝚖

—𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘌𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘰