Hearts break, brains don't[Logan]

Who requested: @_Lunar_Spark_

Pairing?: None

Triggers?: Self-hatred,  Hurt/No comfort, Self-Harm
______________________________________

       Logan stared into the mirrors, tears in his eyes. Stupid, stupid tears. He was logic, the brain. It was pattons' job to deal with this muck. He couldn't believe this. Him? Of all sides, crying in their bathroom. It was-- it was idiotic!
Patton himself had said that Logan-- Logan didn't deal with this stuff! He wasn't even connected to it like Roman or Virgil!
So why did his chest hurt so bad? Why did he feel his throat closing up and his breathing become so labored? He didn't understand! He was supposed to understand!

     Logan sucked in a shaking breath, attempting to stare himself down in the mirror enough for all this to stop. It was just a few words. Words don't hurt anyone! Words are just-- WORDS!

Maybe if you weren't so stuck up, they would care.

"What--" Logan looked around, trying to find the source of the voice but...he was alone.

All you do is correct them, why do you have to be such a smartass?

"What-- no! Thats-- that's literally my job!" He answered, the tears that were being held back by pure self control gushing from Logans' eyes. Logan took off his glasses and ran a hand through his hair, effectively messing it up.

I know you hear Patton crying after episodes. And you don't feel a thing, do you? Emotionless. Sociopath.

"I'm not-- he judt wants to be alone. Patton hides it so he wants to be alone!" He felt himself getting more desperate for the voice to shut up.
Why was this happening?! Patton told him--

Patton lied.

No-- Janus...Deceit lies. Patton would never--

This is all you. All these tears? Fakes. You're judt trying to fit in. To feel normal. We all know you can't love. Those who can't love, won't be loved.

Logan grabbed fistful of his hair and shook his head "stop--"

You are a heartless monster. Nothing. All you do is ruin everything for everyone else. You are the root of Thomas's issues! You aren't always right!

"SHUT UP!" Logan screamed at the top of his lungs, picking up his glasses and throwing them. He was so-- so mad. He didn't-- who was he mad at?! He was so upset a few second ago and now he's just-- fuming with rage!
Logan gasped angrily and shook his head, angry tears boiling down his face. His skin hot with loathing. "Stop-- I...i..-- I HATE you!" He yelled into the mirror and hit it. He hit the mirror again. And again. And again.
Until glass littered the floor or rested in his skin. But no more in front of him. No more seeing the one he hates most.

The glass in his fist hurt. It hurt but, he was hurting the one he hates most.
He felt erratic. His thoughts going everywhere. He didn't feel like himself. He wasn't *acting* like himself. And it was the best and worst he's felt in such a long time.
He took the hand that had glass shards stuck in the skin, and punched the wall. And he kept hitting until his arm was to weak from pain to move.

Then he just sat on the bathroom floor, glass all over the ground. He hugged his legs to his chest, unable to see from lack of glasses and tears blocking his already poor eyesight. And he let himself go numb once more.
He let it fall down.
He let the pain overwhelm his sense until his emotions fell back into submission.
It'd all he could do.

========

Thomas rubbed his head "God, I have a killer headache." He complained. "Whatever.." he shrugged, going to the kitchen and popping some Tylenol. "That'll fix it." He sighed contently.

_____________________________________________

Word count: 638

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I will try to update more! I might be a bit rusty so sorry if this was awful!
Have a nice day!