Jealousy Can Shatter Worlds [Remus]

Who Requested?: VinnieThePurpleFox

Pairing?: Romantic Demus, Platonic Loceit.

Triggers?: Fighting, jealousy (duh), lying, and cursing

Remus
L

ogan

Deceit (telling truth)
______________________________________

Quote on quote insane thoughts ran throughout Remus' head. Though, he didn't find them all that insane. He found them hilarious. He was exploring the upstairs, despite how much Thomas wanted him to go back into the darkness. He was in the kitchen currently, not to get food. He mostly just snacked on deodorant. Which the other's found beyond strange but he liked it.
Remus found himself growing bored, how? No one knew, esspecially with that thinks up.
But he wanted to find his 'boyfriend;' deceit. Deceit didn't want to call them that. They were simply in a close relationship. Or maybe he was just lying and Remus couldn't understand him.
Remus realized how off track his kind had gotten and decided to go look for Deceit. He didn't have to look far, as he saw him walk down the stairs with--
No. No he wouldn't! Him?! He may be the better of two evils but really?!
Remus glared at the dark blue clad side beside the Slimey boi™.
He listened to their conversation

"Well no...I hate Remus just about as much as I love Roman's ego."

"Ah. Understandable. Anyways, our friendship has benefited Thomas very much. Don't you say?"

"Oh course not. This friendship is awful."

Remus tuned out the rest, focusing in the first part he heard. What he didn't know was Deceit had a tendency to speak in lies around the 'light' sides. And Remus didnt exactly have the ability to understand Deceit meant thr opposite of what he had just said.
He walked in front of the two, unable to hold in his thoughts with how chaotic his mind was.
"Well, well, well. Shit on some dolphin porn and call it art! Actually that sounds wonderful..." He stopped, mumbling the last part, before regaining his rage.
"If you hate me soooooo much! Go spend time with my dull 'twin.' honestly I think he's just a growth that became sentient." He shrugged. He flipped off deceit and walked backwards, tripping backwards slightly before going into the metaformical basement of the mind palace.
Deceit sighed "I'm not sorry, Logan. I won't be back." He spoke before following after the green trait into his room. Which was fairly chaotic to say the least.
Deceit sighed "Remus, I don't hate you. And I don't like Roman's ego. I was speaking in lies!"
"Oh! Yeah! Sureeeee!" Remus said in the tone of an angry little kid.
Deceit shook his head, speaking again "You know you don't have to act like that around me."
Remus froze "well, maybe I do! I mean, I start acting normal and I'm just my brother--" he rambled a bit, his uncontrollable strangeness dying down as he began to worry, but Deceit cut him off.
"Remus...you do not aren't like your brother just because you aren't spouting nonsense all the time!" He sighed.
Remus shook his head "You don't understand! You don't have a brother!" His eyes watered, the facade of insanity falling. He wasn't insane, he just had thoughts most people didn't find normal. "I just want to share what I'm thinking! It's not fair! Roman gets to share his ideas! Why are mine so bad?! It's not fair!" He stomped as he spoke, green tinted tears swelling into his eyes like puddles.
Deceit wasn't expecting Remus to get so emotional. "Remus--...i..I had no idea." He walked a bit closer to Remus and hugged him.
"It's not fair...I..I didn't do anything wrong--...I..just played the part.." the puddles in his eyes fell down his face and dripped his chin. "why are we always the bad guys...?"
"I don't know..."
Remus hugged Deceit back, an idea popping into his head. It that stood out. "Maybe...we should show the fans who these self proclaimed light sides really are.." he snickered, a wicked grin on his face.

______________________________________
Word count: 666

Yes. I planned that.