Why am I so useless? [Patton]

Who requested: No one

Pairing?: None

Triggers?: Self-hatred,  no comfort for sad boi, cracking
______________________________________

Patton sat in his room, everyone else was busy and he didn't want to bother them. He was feeling particularly insecure. 

The reason being; today's video.  They were recording when patton tried to help, it kind of backfired on him.  The other sides and even Thomas got mad at him and called the idea stupid. 

Well,  maybe they didn't use those exact words.  But it still made him feel terrible.  He was no help at all.  Was he ever any help? He didn't know anymore. 
Maybe they all only included him because they pitied him.  They didn't actually care. 
He felt a pain in his chest and tears fill his eyes.  But he only kept thinking about how useless he was. Thinking of the comments the others have said to him.

Just know the difference between right and wrong,  and leave the rest to us. 
Roman said that...

You are just needlessly silly, all the time.
What logan said was true.

You are a clueless moron
Even Virgil hates you...

He felt another harsh pain in his chest.  There was a loud ringing in his ears that prevented him from hearing anything else.  The puddles growing in his eyes only got bigger the more he thought. 

No one would miss you if you faded.  You are useless.
That can't be true... I make Thomas a good person.  Right?
No, if you did the others wouldn't think you were so useless.

He only felt his frowned grow as the tears spilled out of his eyes.  And then they poured. He was sobbing violently and practically screaming with violent tears running down his face.  He felt more sharp pains in his chest, and they slowly spread to his arms,  neck, and legs.
He wanted it all to stop. 
He knew how to make it stop.

Do it
Do it
Fade.
Die.
No one will miss you.
It'd be better if you never existed. 
Fade.
Do it.

More voices screamed at him, he got up and stumbled to the vanity mirror he had in his room.  He stared at it and the two figures in its reflection. 
He felt the shadow rip a sharp end from his cracked chest as patton winced. 
"Really patton,  we must stop this game.  This cycle.  Just being a good boy.  And get rid of yourself."
.
.
.
"Maybe I will... "