It's gonna be okay [Roman]

Requested by: notsohealthy

Pairing?: Prinxiety

Triggers: anorexia, mental abuse, skipping meals, curse words, bulimia, vomiting.
Please tell me if I missed any

_____________________________________________

Roman pulled his shirt down. He looked over himself out of an old habit. But he was happy with his he looked. His boyfriend made sure he loved how he looked by complimenting him almost everytime they saw eachother.

He had a lot of muscle from working out, a way he could feel skinny without harming himself. It helped him get food down when he was recovering. But now, he could eat happily and could definitely kick someone's ass.
He liked his body now. He liked to believe no one could change that. He was sure. He loved his body now. Yeah.

Roman walked out of his room of the shared apartment he had with his boyfriend. They both played rent and bills because college dorming was too expensive.
Virgil looked at Roman with dreamy, tired eyes "Hey, handsome." He complimented. That made roman smile.

Roman grabbed an apple and sat down with Virgil, "hey, Stormy" he said. The nickname was not meant to be rude, it was just something he did. It's how he showed his love.
Roman ate the apple, he didn't even look at it before he ate it. Didn't think about what it'd do to him. He just ate it.

Virgil moved to get up, moving the apple away from Roman's face and kissing his lips gently. "I have class, I'll be back in two hours or so."
Roman nodded "Okay, love you. Don't forget your lunch!" He cheerily said.

Virgil went and grabbed his lunch, before he left. He saw a familiar car parked outside when he left. He assumed it was just a neighbor. It just looked real odd.

Roman got up and threw away his apple core. He went back out to the couch and turned on a show that he liked. He didn't like dwelling in his thoughts. It really wasn't good for someone with a track record like him.
He focused in on his shows when he heard a knock on the door. Maybe it was Logan or patton? They usually tell him if they are coming over though.

Roman got up and walked over to the door, twisting the knob and opening the door. He was faced with his parents. He felt his heart sink and his face almost read terror. He quickly changed it to a forced smile.
His mom moved towards him and hugged him. It made his skin burn. "Oh, roman. We've missed you. We've just been so busy helping your brother recover from his drug addiction." She said in a cheery voice. She let go, looking at him expectantly.

Roman opened the door and let them in. He felt the dread build up in his chest. Him and remus had both been mentally abused by their parents. Roman was too afraid to cut them off. So he just never made contact. He never told them to stay away. God, he wishes he had.

His father looked at him "gotten a bit heavy, eh?" He laughed. "Maybe you should consider losing some, son. You might still have a chance with girls." His father tolerates the fact that roman is in love with Virgil. But he thinks he can fix Roman.
'Girls don't like fat men. Lose weight.'
His father's words rang in his head. He started thinking about what he'd eaten. What if that apple is your downfall?

You are going to be fat and Virgil is going to leave you for someone better.

Roman nodded "okay...I'll think about it." He replied to his father. He turned off the TV before his dad could crack in on what he liked to watch.
His mother and father walked out into the kitchen. Like they were looking for something to judge.
"Uhm-- why are you guys here..?" He asked in a quiet voice. I tone he only uses when he's actually afraid. He felt like his head was exploding. He wanted to throw up. He couldn't stop thinking about that stupid apple.