7| trust your gut

G I A N N A

trigger warning: attempted rape

"Amando?" I questioned, sitting up quickly. 

"That's my name, but you can call me whatever you want Bambina." Amando winked, leering above me, his hands on either side of me. I was caged in. [baby girl]

"What are you doing?" I asked, shakily.

"What I should have done when I first saw you at the club," Amando said, leaning down to whisper in my ear. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. I tried to break free but it was no use, still sore from the struggle back in Georgia, I couldn't do anything. I didn't know what to do, nothing like this has ever happened to me before.

Scream Gianna, scream!

Before I could make a noise, Amando had stuffed his tie in my mouth , muffling my pleads.

"Now, now, Bambina, be good," Amando said, tutting. 

Why is this happening? Amando started working his way down my body, touching every crevice until he got to the hem of my dress and lifted it to my stomach, exposing my underwear. 

"Sei una tale presa in giro, vai in giro segretamente vestita come una puttana. Lo adoro." Amando said with a hideous smile, etched into his face. He started kissing down my thighs as tears filled my eyes, pouring down my face. I tried to do something, I wanted to do something but my body wouldn't move. I was scared to move. Amando hooked his fingers underneath the hem of my lingerie and pulled down the bottom half, keeping my thigh-highs intact. (You're such a tease, going around secretly dressed like a whore. I love it.)

"P-please d-don't." I cried, muffled against the tie. 

"Shh, it'll be over before you know it, Gianna." Amando hushed. 

I just laid there, my tears muffled. I tried to make as much noise as possible but I was worried about the consequences. What if he hurt me? What would Elio think? More tears came streaming down when I came to my realisation. 

What would Elio do? 

I remember Zino telling me what Elio would do to him if he saw me naked, so what extent would he go-to for this? With him? Amando had started to kiss my clit, trying to arouse himself no doubt. He seemed to think that if he kept going. the way he spoke to me gave me the impression that he wanted me to enjoy it too in a sick and twisted way but i decided to use that to my advantage.

A light bulb moment if you will. 

"Please, I'll be good." I muffled. I needed this tie out of my mouth before I could do anything else. Amando's eyes shot to mine, one brow raised. 

"You better be, Principessa." He had come back up, face to face with me, and had removed the tie and winked at me. This is my chance. I winked back at him deviously, he had no clue what was coming. This sudden wave of confidence felt really nice. I started to fake moan to hide what I was about to do, then I screamed. [princess]

"HELP!" I cried. I kicked Amando in his special place and made my way out from underneath him and into the corner of my room. Amando had made his way off the bed and started walking over to me but to my surprise, it wasn't Elio or Zino who came to my rescue, but a dog? The gorgeous beast jumped in front of me, barking and snarling at Amando, trying to corner him. He tried to play brave but you could see the fear dripping off of him and it only worsened when a second and third dog, jumped into the room. The first one, the black one, now latched onto Amando when the second one, this time red, joined him. The third one, a white one, was doing the same but instead of getting closer to him, it came closer to me. She started to pull on my dress, making me walk backward more, she had nudged my underwear to my feet which I proceeded to pick up, and the go stood guard in front of me, protecting me. All three of them continued to make loud, deafening noises when Elio and Zino came barging in.