1♡

In the morning, Percy woke up early and made sure his cabin was completely clean despite having cleaned last night. Then he showed and changed his clothes, finding his cleanest clothes. He headed to Thalia's tree and stood there as he waited for the families to arrive and get ready to be giving speeches. Nico appeared next to him, suddenly startling the son of Poseidon. "Percy, what are you so excited about?" The son of Hades asked.

"Oh, my older sister is coming with one of her friends, I haven't seen her in ages. I think you will be excited to meet them!" Percy said with a smile. He had managed to convince his sister last night in his dreams to bring Bianca as her guard. He wanted Nico to have more than just Hazel and Hades to celebrate with. Who better to join them other than Bianca di Angelo? Onyx happily agreed, always willing to help her brother with anything she could. The families started to arrive, demigods going down to start greeting their families. Percy was a bit upset that his sister wasn't with mother and step dad but he would be fine. Onyx was probably running late or got caught up with work. The families were let into camp and Percy went up to the front to start speaking when a portal opened and a bunny hopped out of it, running from something chasing her.

"Angel, shoot the damned thing!" A loud female voice shouted as a girl with black hair, dressed in a suit of black armor underneath a cloak with a symbol on the back of it. The symbol was a vertex looking thing with two scythes crossing over it. The symbol was white and purple.

"No, I thought I'd stab it, Onyx! It spits acid and it's burning through my arrows!" The girl, Bianca, shouted at an unseen female. Another girl stepped through the portal. She was stunning. Long black hair, a long black and red dress and her eyes looked like galaxies swirling. She took out a sword and twirled it around in her hand. It turned into a bow with a galaxy pattern on it. The female pulled the string back and an arrow appeared. She shot and hit the rabbit, watching it die. She walked over and lifted it up before she pushed it into the fire. She said a kick prayer.

"Why didn't you do that before!?" Bianca di Angelo asked, pulling her face mask off. Percy smiled as Nico teared up. Onyx looked over and she stared for a second.

"Simple. I forgot I could do that." Onyx said and she smiled as she took her face mask down, shrugging her shoulders. The gods where there by now and Zeus was frozen in fear. He cleared his throat and he looked at the primordial and her guard. Onyx and Bianca looked at Zeus, Bianca bowing a bit. Onyx gave a half salute and her lips upturned in a smirk.

"What are you two doing here?" Zeus thundered, only knowing Persia was half mortal. Only knowing that because he could feel that she wasnt fully mortal. He didn't know she was full primordial, let alone lord Chaos' daughter. Let alone Percy Jackson's older sibling.

"I'm here to see my little brother." Onyx said, her tone sounding like she was talking to a three-year-old instead of the king of Olympus. "So is she." She jabbed her thumb towards Bianca who had her hand reaching towards an arrow.

Before Zeus could speak again, Sally Jackson flung herself at her daughter while Nico rushed to Bianca to tackle her in a tight hug.

"Bia!" Nico cried and hugged his sister tightly. Percy smiled at seeing Nico so happy about something again.

"Hey Nico." Bianca said and hugged her younger brother back, lifting him off the floor and squeezing him tightly to her chest. Nico blushed at being lifted like a baby but he cuddled into her hold nonetheless.

"Onyx!" Sally cried and hugged her daughter tightly, holding her tight to her chest to make sure she could kiss her daughter after smothering her.

"Hey mama." Onyx whispered and smiled. Sally was crying heavily and so was Nico. Bianca kissed Nico on the head and tried to help him calm down. Onyx tried to pull away from Sally and looked down at her mother.

Once the two stopped crying, Onyx snapped her fingers and her outfit changed to some jeans and a tank top. Her makeup was gone and her hair was in a high ponytail but it still went down to her ankles due to how long it was. Bianca changed into shorts and a t-shirt, her cloak turning into a lighter version of itself that was practically see through. Bianca took Nico to the Poseidon table and had him sit. Onyx went and sat next to her little brother. Percy hugged her tightly.

"You came!" Percy said happily.

"Of course I did. I told you I would. And I told you that I was bringing Bianca. I've only lied to you when you or I were close to death." Onyx said and smiled happily.

"Close to what?" Sally asked and looked at her two half mortal kids, her eyes glaring at them the same way they always did when she was about to scold them.

"Mom, calm down. I didn't die and I wasn't letting Percy die in such stupid ways." Onyx said. Sally nodded and looked at Bianca. Bianca was talking with Nico. Bianca kissed her brother on the head before she sat down after Onyx pulled her to a seat.

"Now that everyone is here, let us go over what we will be doing." Zeus said.

Hours later, Percy was taking his older sister around camp since she had never seen it before. Nico was taking care of Bianca's tour despite Bianca having seen the camp before. Onyx was humming a soft tune to herself as she walked with her brother. Until Annabeth came to them. "Hey Seaweed Brain. Oh, and this is your sister?" Annabeth asked.

"Onyx." Onyx introduced herself shortly and held her hand out to Annabeth. The two girls shook hands and Percy looked at Annabeth.

"What's up, Wise Girl?" Percy asked, leaning down and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Nico is looking for you. He said he needs you and Onyx to come to his cabin after you show Onyx around." Annabeth said and kissed Percy in the cheek before she ran off to hang out with her family. Percy half waved while Onyx just stared at Annabeth's retreating form.

"She's cheating on you." Onyx suddenly said as they walked along the beach in the direction of the cabins.

"Yeah?" Percy asked. Onyx nodded, looking over at her brother and patting his head. Onyx was the primordial of heartbreak, betrayal, war, weaponry and animals. It was in her blood to know what will cause a heartbreak, she was the very reason most heartbreaks happened.

"I'm giving you both two weeks tops." Onyx said. Percy snorted and nodded his head. The two siblings made their way to the Hades cabin, talking about nonsense the whole time. 

before edits: 806 words

after edits: 1191 words