4

When Percy woke up the next morning, he was surprised to see that Onyx was just sitting on the edge of the bunk she had claimed as her own. "Onyx?" He questioned sleepily

"Good Morning Percy. How did you sleep?" Onyx whispered and she looked at him.

"Good. How was your sleep?" Percy sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"I haven't slept yet. Go back to sleep, you have time before breakfast." Onyx told him. Percy got up and walked over to her. He sat with his sister and held her hand.

"Why do I have the feeling that this visit will not be normal...in the slightest?" Percy asked

"End will stop at nothing till he makes you his." Onyx said instead of answering his question. "I fear that he will start a war just to make you his. And I wonder...if you were a god..a primordial, would he still attack? Knowing that he will not be striving to fight against you. But instead demigods that have done nothing to scorn him. But even then...would he live up to his name? Would he live up to his title as the end bringer?"

"Onyx? What are you talking about?" Percy asked and he grabbed his sisters hand. He tried to look into her eyes but his looks were welcomed by a cloudy stare.

"Maybe...maybe this war is my fault? I could prevent it if I tried. But what would be the cost? Your life? The lives of my army? My life? Would I truly risk my life? War is my calling but at what cost is my calling worth it? Is it a betrayal to you? To my family?" Onyx asked no one in particular.

"Onyx!" Percy called, his voice rasing. Onyx's eyes cleared up and she looked at him. She took a deep breath.

"I am fine. I am fine." Onyx said and she took a deep breath. "Lets go do some training. We can grab Nico and Bianca."

"Are you sure?" Percy asked softly.

"Im sure." Onyx got up and left with Percy. They stopped at the Hades cabin. Percy went inside, walking over and shaking Nico. Nico woke up a bit.

"What Percy?" Nico asked, his voice rough with sleep. Percy desperately tried to ignore what that did to him.

"Wanna come train? Bianca and Onyx are joining us. Wanna come beat up a primordial and her guard?" Percy asked, blushing a bit. Nico sat up, cracking his neck and stretching. Nico was shirtless.

"Yeah, why not." Nico said and he got out of bed. He found a shirt, sniffed it and pulled it on.

"You have something on your side..." Percy trailed off at seeing that it was actually a tattoo.

"Oh, yeah, its a tattoo. Dedicated to my father, Persephone, Zagreus, Melione, and Makaria." Nico turned around and showed the tattoo on his back. The biggest thing was Cerberus, snarling over the design of the helm of darkness. The helm was sitting on top of a pomegranate that noticeably had six seeds missing from it. There was a torch surrounded by flowers next to one of Cerberus' paws. Under the helm of darkness, there was a bull with a serpent wrapped around it. A crescent moon shone above Cerberus, casting light down. Olive branches stretched across the bottom of the tattoo, stetching to the edge of Nico's side.

"Thats...amazing." Percy whispered and he got up, wanting to touch it.

"Ive got one for Bianca on my arm." Nico showed Percy. It was a simple constellation that depicted a full moon and then the image of a in woman in white. "That is the White Angel. Or Beli Andeo. It is a fresco."

"When did you get all these?" Percy asked as Nico put a shirt on. "After the war with the twisted one."

"How did you keep these hidden for so long?" Percy asked as they went outside.