5

The next few days were quiet in Percy's opinion. He went around camp as normal and he even got to teach Paul a few sword tricks.

"Percy, honey, where is your sister?" Sally asked when they were sitting on the pier together.

"Bianca said she stopped to see Chaos for a little bit. I dont know. She might have been homesick." Percy said and he shrugged. "Why?"

"Oh I was just wondering. Anyways, want to see who can skip a rock the farthest?" Sally asked Percy with a smile.

"Im the son of Posiedon, my rock will go furthest." Percy teased his mother but they skipped the stones until Onyx joined them about a half hour later.

"Your form sucks mama." Onyx said and tilted her head to the side as she watched them.

"Come join us Onyx." Sally said and she smiled at her daughter. Onyx walked closer and sat down next to them.

"Where did you disappear to?" Percy asked.

"Hmm? Oh, I went to visit Chronos. Not yours. Mine." Onyx said. "We have tea on tuesdays. Catch up. All that stuff." She shrugged a bit.

"What did you guys talk about?" Percy asked her, looking over.

"Oh...the future. Apparently he isnt allowed to tell me how this whole...End think will...end." Onyx sighed. "Its against the will of time. Fucking asshole. I should posion his fucking tea. Dickhead." She cursed and she crossed her arms.

"Onyx, how about you just forget the whole...primordial duties?" Sally offered. "Be a teenager. You are only 18. You dont need all this stress right now."

"Mami." Onyx sighed and she looked away. "Its more then just a primordial duty. I cant just turn it off. I need to make sure you all are okay. A war is brewing...and I fear when it comes, I cant fight due to the stupid laws of interference."

"They affect you too?" Percy asked, hugging his knees.

"Yes. They even affect the primodials. Chaos is the only one they dont affect but he is busy...to busy." Onyx sighed and she bounced her leg a bit. "I just want to make sure you are prepared in case something does in fact happen."

"Onyx. Dont focus on that." Sally told her and she hugged her children close. "Forget about that all. Focus on hanging out with your family. Maybe continue messing with Annabeth. She doesnt seem to like you."

"Ugh, she does." Percy clarified. "She thinks you are taking me away from her."

"I am. I dont like her. Why do you think I am making her cheat on you?" Onyx asked. "She is practically verbally abusive towards you and you sit there and take it. Not to mention you arent the straightest straw in the collection. Seen less fruit at a farmers-"

"Oh like you are the straighest person ever." Sally interrupted. "You told me when you were 5 that men disgusted you and that you never wanted to date a man after spending an hour with lord Tartarus."

"All five year olds think they are gay." Onyx said. "I also thought I was a unicorn. Your point is invalid."

"I wasnt gay-" Percy started.

"Yes you were." Sally and Onyx interrupted Percy. Percy huffed and he looked behind him when he noticed Paul.

"Hey, missing out on something?" Paul asked and he sat down next to Onyx.

"Unless you want to tell us you are gay, not really." Sally teased, looking at Paul.

"Im bisexual." Paul clariffied.

"Is everyone in this creator damned house gay!?" Onyx huffed, falling on to her back on the dock.

"Yes. This is all Eros's fault." Percy laughed, smiling at his sister.