2♡

Once the two siblings arrived at the Hades cabin, Onyx opened the door(not bothering to knock) and stepped in. She held the door open for her brother, not carring what so ever that she didnt knock. It's what her and the angels did. She didn't think to knock. Nico jumped at the sudden intrusion so he sat up to shout at the primordial girl. Percy chuckled at his older sister

"You wanted to see us, death breath?" Percy asked and sat on the bed across from the siblings of death. Onyx stood next to the bed and looked at Nico.

"Yeah. Thank you." Nico said and looked at them both.

"Ah, no need to thank me. Its all thanks to Percy. He told me to bring her back from the dead and make her an angel of Chaos. And he convinced me to being her with me. I was going to bring Luke with me but Percy thought this would make you happy or whatever." Onyx said and she stretched her body out.

"You are an idiot." Bianca told Onyx yet she still smiled. She was happy to be near her brother again. She loved him a lot. She yawned and she rubbed her face. "Ugh, how are you used to the time being so much faster here? I feel exhausted."

"Oh, I'm having fun. Looking for couples to break apart. Watching, and sort of causing, Annabeth cheat on Percy. Listening to my mom talk about the book she is writing. Meeting my newest step dad, Perry or whatever is name is. All so so much fun." Onyx said, being a bit over dramatic at cerion points. Bianca stared at her before she started to laugh. The Angel of Chaos shook her head at the primordial, smiling.

"I'm sorry. Annabeth is doing what?" Nico interrupted the primordial and his older sister.

"Oh, she is cheating on my gay little brother. Ugh, one of my least favorite ways for this break up to happen but unfortunately it had to be done this way. I wanted to kill her, I fucking hate her. Yet Eros just had to be like 'dont kill her! I have big plans for her!' Ridiculous! I hate his plans. To much kissy kissy and not enough crying and sobbing. He is the worst" Onyx complained about her nephew.

"Ew, Eros. Fucking hate that guy." Nico told Onyx. Bianca and Percy looked at each other, giving each other a look. The two of them would be quick friends.

Hours later it was finally time for dinner. Percy sat down next to his mom, giving her a smile. Onyx was sitting across from the two of them, glaring at her goblet like it tried to kill her. Zeus went to talk to the families, standing at the front of the Dinning Pavilion.

"Welcome, families to camp half blood! I do hope you enjoy your time!" Zeus thundered and went to continue speaking until a man in a bright pink suit appeared in front of him. He was facing the families and he looked more like Aphrodite then anyone.

"Onyx!" The man cried out, tears slipping down his face. Onyx looked up from her goblet, trying to make vodka, wine or anything remotely alcoholic.

"What Eros?" Onyx hissed, looking at him, obviously unhappy.

"You broke them up! They were in love!" Eros sobbed, crossing his arms.

"He was beating her! So of course I broke them up!" Onyx snapped at him, already at her wits end with him. .

"I paired them up!" Eros said, crying

"Well, you have a shitty idea of couples!" Onyx growled at him, getting to her feet. Sally got in between them and snapped at her daughter to sit down. Onyx sat down and made a goblet appear in front of her. She filled it with wine and she took a sip of it. Eros glared at his great aunt. Eros was the son of Aphrodite and Ares while Onyx was the daughter of Chaos and Sally Jackson. Making her Ouranos' little sister. And since Aphrodite was Ouranos' daughter, that made Onyx Eros' Great aunt and Aphrodite's aunt.

"You are the worst!" Eros shouted at her and he crossed his arms.

"Yes, yes, I know." Onyx grumbled and she took a sip of her wine. Eros got frustrated and he left. "Ah, I always did enjoy seeing my great nephew over small and stupid matters." She muttered and she sighed.

"Oh come on auntie, Eros isn't that bad." Aphrodite defended her sone.

"He woke me up last week because I killed one half of a couple. The guy was sick and dying all ready. I put him out of his fucking misery." Onyx snapped and she looked at her glass. "Why the fuck did my wine turn into grape juice!?"

"No wine in camp is allowed." Percy told his sister, not even batting an eye. The gods staring at them confused.

"Why?!" Onyx asked. Paul looked at Sally to see if this was normal. Sally just gave him a smile.

"Dionysus is on punishment. No wine for him so all wine is turned into grape juice." Percy said.

"Oh my chaos." Onyx mumbled. "Well I want wine so take Dionysus off punishment." She said.

"I will do no such thing." Zeus said, grabbing his master bolt and preparing to strike Onyx. He set a lightning bolt off. Onyx took one of her hair pins out and she pointed the end at the lightning bolt. The lightning bolt was absorbed into the hair pin. Onyx put it back in her hair, ignoring the feeling of the static electricity.

"Zeus! Don't shoot my aunt!" Aphrodite shouted at Zeus, crossing her arms.

"Yeah Zeus, don't shoot your great aunt." Percy said. Onyx made more wine in her glass and she took a sip of it.

"Yeah. My dad wouldn't be happy if I came back to the castle with electricity marks on my skin. Again." Onyx said and she grumbled a bit, staring at her wine. She took another sip and hissed when it turned to grape juice.

"Oh! How is your dad by the way Onyx? Its been a while since Chaos visited." Sally asked, desprate to change the subject

"He's good. Swamped with work. I've kept myself busy though so he gets work done much faster." Onyx said, shrugging her shoulders. Zeus stared at Onyx.

"You are a primordial?" Zeus asked, fear lacing his voice. Onyx nodded and she stood up.

"Yep. My dad is Chaos the creator." Onyx said and she gave her family each a kiss on the cheek. She headed to the Poseidon cabin to get some sleep, needing a nap. She was far to grumpy for her own good. At this rate, she was going to blow up a planet again.

"Isn't she the best?" Percy asked, enjoying the scared look on Zeus' face. "My older sister. Primordal and leader of Chaos' angels. Princess of planet Chaos." He got up and he went off to go to bed ad well. He needed a nap and dinner wasn't for another hour.

Before rewrite: 957 words

After rewrite: 1162 words