Obsessions Part 56

I'm tired of typing Yumeko's sister so I decided to give her a name. And since I'm lazy, Ill call her 'Yui'... 😪

-----

Rod Momobami. Kirari and Ririka's father. Husband of Karin Momobami. Despite his skills being inferior to his wife, the blood of the Momobami runs through his veins. This alone, made him worthy to hold the title of the head. With Kirari missing, he sieged the sovereignty of the whole clan.

"Hmph. Hide all you want. Soon, I will find you and kill you. I don't need you to raise my children, Karin. Not with your disgusting mindset. You will only taint their minds." Rod said.

"Sir..." A younger man entered his office.

"I expect you to bring me the good news, Aoi."

"Of course. I located their hiding place. We could move any time you wished."

Rod's lips twitched into a smile. His hands found their way on his drawer. He opened it and took the revolver hidden inside.

"Your death has come, Karin." He said. An eerie laugh escaped from him.

Aoi held the door for his boss. He shut it and they both took off.

----

Yui, Yumeko's sister, toured Karin around the house. They discussed their predicament and how to utilize the area they are in, in case they needed to.

"So, this will be our escape route since there is a possibility of him finding us," Karin said.

"Yes. Y/n's parents have prepared this whole estate like a battlefield. I had no idea why they thought it would be necessary. But now that things have come to this, it sure will be handy for all of us." Yui explained.

"She had always been the smart one. She was clumsy, but she never missed the chance to formulate a plan B or C or even more, in case she failed the first time."

Yui glanced at Karin's face. The latter had an unfocused, empty gaze while speaking.

"If... If I escaped with her, would we be happy right now?" Karin continued. "If I only followed her, maybe..."

Karin sighed. She felt Yui's hand caressing her shoulders. She smiled at the younger woman appreciatively.

"If you didn't marry Rod, your twins wouldn't be here. Not everything in your life goes the way you wanted it to. But at the same time, not all of it is bad. You simply have to look at the brighter viewpoint."

"I guess..."

"There could be more that awaits us. Don't give up on the future."

"Hmm... The future does seem bright, with a gorgeous lady telling me so, I'm beginning to look forward to tomorrow."

Yui chuckled. She playfully punched the grinning Karin.

"I'm having the impression of you being a player." Yui joked.

"I am a loyal person, I promise."

Yui shook her head and left the other woman alone. She walked off with a smile.

-----

A red Range Rover revved through a path surrounded by wilderness. Behind the wheel, Rod drove with a scowl. In his hand was the gun he brought with him. His eyes occasionally drift on the GPS then back to the rode.

"Where are you, you rats." He muttered.

His fingers tapped impatiently on the wheel. He stepped harder on the accelerator.

"Found you." He said.

He set his sight on a mansion not far away. His mouth twitched into a smirk that grew bigger as he neared the manor. When he arrived, two shots rang.

"Here I am, my precious family!" He shouted. "Karin! Why are you not at the entrance waiting for me!? You have no respect!"

He laughed manically and kicked on the door as hard as he could.

"Damn you! Open this!" He yelled.

"Sir, let me..." Aoi, who followed him, spoke.

Behind him were tuxedoed men. He gestured at one of them to open the door. One guy stepped up and fiddled with the lock until it opened.

"Good job, Aoi. You and your fiance will surely get on the clan's good side for helping me." Rod said then proceeded to enter.

He saw no one in the living room. He took this chance to reload his firearm. After doing so, his eyes wandered the area.

"What are you waiting for!? Search the place!" Aoi commanded the men.

"Wait. Take my family to me." Rod interrupted. "Then you may dispose of the rest."

"Yes sir!"

The men scattered to look for everyone. Aoi and Rod remained.

"Aoi. Are you certain they are here?"

"According to Sakura, this is the place your former friends have lived after coming back from abroad."

"They're not my friends," Rod grumbled.

"Forgive me. As I was saying, your wife had asked Sakura to search about these persons in secret. In her investigations, she found out about this place which the Jabami family currently are the caretakers."

"Jabami. That good for nothing family. They weren't even supposed to be part of the clan anymore and yet, they continue to be a thorn on my side." Rod said.

"Sir!" One of his men came back. "Negative! We found no one here!"

"What!?" Rod yelled furiously.

"We found traces of people being here recently, but no one is here."

"Your fiance." Rod glared at Aoi. "She must've told them we're coming."

"That's not possible. I made sure Sakura wouldn't be able to do that." Aoi explained calmly. "I'm sure they're still here. Maybe there's a hidden room or something."

"Who would go that far to build a mansion like that?"

"Your 'friend'." Aoi smiled mockingly at the man.

"Search harder!" Rod yelled. "Demolish everything if you have to! I want those nasty fellows here in front of me as soon as possible!"

The men searched once more. Rod took hold of the television and slammed it to the floor in outrage. He kicked and threw whatever he laid eye on. Aoi stepped back and decided to look around himself, leaving the maddened Momobami.

'This is kind of fun. Kirari, I'm taking you down.' Aoi thought. He had a triumphant smile on his face.

-----

I'm not a fan but this group is from the Philippines. I think the group is called SB19. Correct me if I'm wrong lmao.

This mv reminds me of that one song from BigBang. And also assassin's creed, AoT, etc... Lololol

Btw.. I don't understand the lyrics LMFAO

What do you think, though?