𝟒, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

third person.

the group sat around daniels room. zach, jack and jonah on the seats around the room. corbyn, daniel and estrella on daniels bed. and estrella on a chair next to daniels bed which was next to estrella.

"john was such a dick to diana so grace literally beat the shit out of him. it was insane!" zach spoke, telling daniel about their day.

"uh huh," estrella nodded then continued. "she got detention so she couldn't come. then lillian caused a scene trying to defend grace but it only gave her detention as well."

"but it was crazy. everyone was cheering on grace- even mr.happle was cheering her on!" jack laughed.

daniel nodded. with a small smile, he hated that he missed everything. "that- that's great." he said.

"eh it was pretty boring without you." corbyn told him, trying to cheer him up.

"what about you? what did you do today?" estrella asked her boyfriend.

daniel looked over at trinity who looked up from her drawing. "we just- we stayed in bed all day."

she nodded, "yeah and we recorded our day. that was pretty fun. i guess." trinity mumbled.

"that's boring." zach blurted out. jonah hit zachs head. "ow!"

"yeah, no today was pretty boring." daniel nodded.

"no it wasn't." trinity spoke. "remember what happened in the cafeteria?" daniel nodded with a smile growing on his face, "oh yeah!"

"what happened?" corbyn asked.

"a girl brought a dog in the room and little joey had an allergic reaction. he sneezed and dropped his food then someone slipped over it. it was a whole mess," trinity laughed.

"uh huh! show them the recording!" daniel told trinity. she nodded and took out her camera showing them as they gathered around to watch.

trinity walked around the room next to daniel with the camera in her hands. in the background you were able to see people walked around and able to hear small chattering.

"say hi." she spoke as they sat down at a table.

daniel turned and faced the camera which was settled on the table in front of their food, "hi!" he waved.

"well anyways i'm bored and patiently waiting for some entertainment so yeah." she awkwardly smiled at the camera.

"nothing happens in the cafeteria dummy," daniel rolled his eyes.

"well sometimes yes."

he shrugged, "is little joey, katie, and jose going to sit with us?"

"i don't know about katie but joey and jose definitely are." trinity answered.

"dang. i hope katie does. she's fun."

trinity nodded in agreement, "she is." she opened her bottle of apple juice. "do you think-"

trinity was cut off by katie sitting down. "i had the most awful day."

daniel chuckled. "of course you did. tell us."

"ok first camila gets so upset with me for like no reason!" katie exclaimed.

daniel looked at her. "wait who's camila?"

"my girlfriend daniel. keep up." katie snapped at his face.

"i thought you were with jamie." he spoke.

"yeah but they broke up because katie's mom didn't like her. and because jamie cheated." trinity told him. he nodded for katie to continue.

"ok anyways then ms.duel told mom what we did last week and mom took my phone away so i can't contact camila anymore- and just ugh! this day literally can not get any worse." she flew her hands up in frustration, accidentally hitting the camera causing it to fall.

"who's that?" daniels voice was heard as the camera was still on the floor.

katie and trinity looked at the woman who came in the cafeteria with a dog. "i don't know. i've never seen her before." trinity furrowed her brows.

"it's probably a mom." katie shrugged.

"but dogs aren't allowed." daniel pursed his lips.

"that's true." trinity said on the floor. "i can't find my camera!"

"i'll help." daniel told her.

a loud thump was heard from behind them. daniel and estrellas head snapped to where the noise had came from. the three covered their mouths trying not to laugh.

a boy was on the floor with food all over himself. some people who worked there got the woman out along with the dog. they helped joey and the other boy.

"i found it!" trinity exclaimed. "and it recorded the entire thing!" she giggled.

"no way! let me see!" the video ended with a close up of trinitys and daniels face to the camera.

"that was hilarious!" corbyn laughed and the others moved back to their original seats.

"i know! see not everyday is boring." trinity told daniel.

he shrugged. "it mostly is."

"that's true. anyways friends comes on the tv. wanna watch?" trinity grabbed the controller.

"why not."

she flipped through the channels until she gets to an episode of friends. the others watched as well.

it was also quite often when daniel would look over at trinity

stars short convos —