𝟏𝟐, 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐚𝐡

third person.

christina spent the day at corbyns. she was going to new york very soon just to see how it was and she hadn't told him yet.

corbyn was watching on his tv, laying down on his bed. christina knocked on the door and heard a fainted "come in" from her boyfriend. she opened the door, walked in then closed the door behind her.

"hi," he sat up as she walked over to him.

"hey..." she hugged him and peck his lips.

"what's up?" corbyn asked and patted the spot on the bed next to him.

"i gotta tell you something," she sat herself on the bed. he nodded slowly for her to continue. "i've decided to go to new york..."

"ok..." his voice trailed off. "when?" he questioned.

"i leave today," that's how soon very soon was.

"what?" corbyn moved a bit away from her.

"i leave to new york in an hour," she bit her lip. "i have to leave her in about ten minutes."

"why didn't you tell me?" he said.

"i don't know. it kinda just happened. and i wanted to talk to you about the long distance thing. how's that gonna work?" christina asked.

"call and text me every chance you get." he stated.

she nodded, "i promise."

he smiled and kissed her. "i love you ok? have fun in new york."

"thank you. i love you too," she started to get up. "and i come back in about two weeks so that's not long. i'm gonna decide if i like it over there or not."

"babe, it's new york. of course you're going to love it," corbyn started.

she rolled her eyes with a smile. "whatever. i gotta go now. bye, i love you."

"love you too!" he yelled after her as she had already left.

for the next three hours corbyn couldn't decide what to do with his free time. he got up out of his bed and made his way to the hospital. the hospital where daniel and trinity stayed.

he went into the elevator and waited until he made it to the floor. once he got there he walked until he made it to trinitys room, hoping daniel didn't see.

corbyn knocked on trinitys door and heard a fainted come in that softly rang through his ears. he smiled at her voice and walked in.

trinity was laying on the bed and she was on her phone, scrolling through her instagram feed but obviously he couldn't see that.

she giggled lightly at one of the videos then looked up from her phone. "oh hey corbyn," she sat up properly with her back against the headboard of the bed.

he liked the way he said her name. "oh uh-" he stuttered. "n- nothing much. how- how about you?" he asked as a tiny a pink blush formed on his face.

"same, nothing much going on." she stated. "not to be rude but uh- why are you here?"

corbyns face heated up more, "i- i just thought i'd stop by since i didn't have anything to do," he lied. he had a project he didn't start that was due in two days, monday.

"oh..." trinity nodded awkwardly. "uhm, wanna play uno? i was gonna play with daniel but he's with estrella."

he nodded, "yeah of course."

she patted on the bed for him to sit and he did so. she got up and walked over to the small desk in her room and on the corner was the uno cards. she picked them up and sat on the bed next to corbyn.