𝟏𝟎, 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧

third person.

"jesus corbyn you're actually insane you know that right," daniel chuckled after the boys and estrella had explained what happened a few nights ago at the party.

"it could've been worst," corbyn shrugged in response.

"it was fucking amazing. he was like hey man get your hands of her and the guy was like no no let me have sex with this girl who was a boyfriend who also told me multiple times she has a boyfriend," estrella mocked and rolled her eyes.

"how bout next time you don't get drunk?" daniel suggested to his girlfriend.

"hey i needed a day for me," estrella laid next to her boyfriend.

"and suddenly that's everyday," he rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around her.

"it was fun punching that guy though." corbyn nodded.

"we literally had to drag him into the car because the guy was pulling him," jack laughed.

"i have to use the bathroom," zach suddenly announced.

"wait i have to shit." corbyn stated. they both started to race to the bathroom and since zach was closer he obviously made it to the bathroom first.

"use trinitys bathroom. she won't mind," daniel took out his phone and started texting his sister that corbyn will use her bathroom.

"i'm good-"

"go!" they all spoke at once.

"jesus fine," corbyn mumbled and walked out the room.

he silently thanked zach to himself for getting to the bathroom first. a small smile creeped his face as he was closer and closer to trinitys room.

from the outside of the room you were able to hear her singing to classic by mkto. he knocked on the door that was slightly open and didn't hear a response so he walked himself in.

he stared at her as she jumped up and down around her room singing and dancing like no one was watching. no one was watching until he walked in but she didn't know that.

"you're over my head, i'm out of my mind. thinkin' i was born in the wrong time. it's not a rewind, everything is so throwback-ish!" trinity sang to herself in the mirror that was besides her bed.

"kinda like it, like it. out of my league, old school chic. like a moviestar from a silver screen! you're one of a kind-" she turned around and saw corbyn. "shit-" she covered her mouth with her hand.

livin' in a world gone plastic

"sorry. i uh i knocked i don't know if you heard," corbyn scratched the back of his neck.

baby, you're so classic ( whoa oh )

trinity quickly lowered the volume on her speaker, "i- i didn't," she mumbled and sat on her bed.

baby, you're so classic ( yeah yeah )

she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as it became silent and the only thing that was heard was the music.

baby, you're so classic

"is it alright if i use your bathroom?" he asked.

ooh, classic

as the music finally ended trinity snapped back into reality. "yeah yeah go ahead." she nodded.

corbyn thanked her and walked to the bathroom that was connected to hers. he didn't even have to use the bathroom. he just wanted an excuse to see her. he waited two minutes before flushing the toilet with nothing in it and washed his hands as he would when he did use the bathroom.

he dried them quickly on his shirt and opened the door seeing trinity on her bed with her phone out. he quickly assumed she was scrolling through tiktok or instagram from the small section of songs that played.

he cleared his throat and she looked up at him, "so uh how've you been?" he questioned, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"i'm good... how are you?" she asked, sitting up on her bed.

"i'm- im good." he stood awkwardly.

trinity smiled slightly at him, noticing his awkwardness. "what happened to your hand?" she pointed at his red knuckles.

"oh it was nothing-" he waved it off.

"did you hit something... or someone?" she quickly added.

"someone. he was messing with estrella. it's not a big deal really." corbyn rubbed his hand.

trinity nodded, "it looks bad. did you kill him?" she joked.

"yeah and estrella and i buried him right outside this hospital," he chuckled slightly.

she giggled, "i think your red knuckles makes you look badass."

he smiled, "i think it does as well." he walked over to a chair next to her bed. "can i take you somewhere?" he suddenly asked.

"i cant leave the hospital-"

"technically you can. you just don't want to." he stated. "please."

"where would we go?" she questioned.

"it's a surprise... so what do you say?"

trinity bit her bottom lip, "as long as it's not so far from here." she told her sternly.

"deal."

"alright don't make me regret this besson," she teased.

"you won't," he chuckled and walked near the door. "oh and you look nice today seavey," he shot her a smile and she blushed which only boost his confidence as he turned around and walked out the door.

corbyn closed the door behind him and rested his back on it. he smiled at himself and walked back to daniels room.

"why you so smiley?" estrella said as he walked in the room.

"no reason," he shrugged and tried to wipe the smile off his face.

"alright..." her voice trailed off, not believing the blond boy.

stars short convos —

smooth besson smooth...