𝟓, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

third person.

corbyn walked around the school halls with jonah and his girlfriend grace looking for the others. his mind wondered to the other day where he spent it with daniel, estrella and trinity. he smiled at the thought of the blonde girl.

"what are you smiling about?" jack asked, closing his locker. the others were around jacks locker as it suddenly before the place they meet up at before homeroom.

"just thinking." corbyn answered with a shrug, slightly pulling on the straps on his backpack.

"about me?" christina harris smiled and walked in front of corbyn pulling him down into a kiss. then behind her was her two friends, her minions.

"uh huh all about you gorgeous." he forced a smile, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"great! i have to go. see you later at the party?" christina asked.

corbyn shook his head, "no sorry. i'm hanging out with daniel. i promised them."

"them? as in more than one or pronouns?" she pulled away from her boyfriend.

"them as in more than one. daniel, his sister, and estrella." corbyn explained.

"daniel has a sister?" christina rolled her eyes. "you know what, never mind. i don't care but you've missed a few parties so keep it up." she then walked away with her friends.

"explain to me again how you got miss rich, perfect, popular girl when you're a nerd." estrella laughed slightly.

"shut up. and i have no clue." corbyn turned around to see christina with a few guys by her side who were flirting with her. and no surprise she flirted back.

"anyways, who was on your mind." grace asked, pulling her books closer to her chest.

"just daniel and trinity. i can't believe he never told us he had a sister." corbyn answered and the group started walking to their homeroom, some leaving to the other direction.

"i know it's crazy." estrella spoke before she left.

trinity changed into nicer clothes, noticing corbyn and estrella would be joining them soon. once she finished she heard a knock at the door.

"come in!" her voice rang as she sat on the bed. trinity saw corbyn walk in, "oh daniels room is the next door-"

"i'm actually here for you." corbyn spoke, interrupting her.

"oh, uh, what did you need?" she asked suddenly feeling shy.

"i got some food. i figured hospital food taste weird even after eating it for a long time so uh yeah." he lifted a box of domino's pizza.

trinity chuckled lightly, "thank you. hospital food does taste weird after almost seventeen years of eating it."

corbyn nodded. "seventeen years. don't you get tired of this old place?" he sat next to her, looking around her room.

"i do but there's not much i can do about it. i actually kinda like it here."

corbyn raised a brow. "really?" she nodded. "wow. i could never stay in a place for so long."

"this is the only place i've ever known." trinity stated.

"how come daniel never told us he had a sister?" twin sister?" he asked.

"i don't know. i mean i've never really been open to other people. i'd sometimes freak out." she chuckled.

"doesn't seem like you're freaking out right now." corbyn faced her.