𝟏𝟖, 𝐰𝐡𝐲'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

third person.

trinity laid on daniels bed comfortably as he told her that his friends were coming over and estrella. he rambled on about their recent date and how amazing it went making trinity feel single. even though she had corbyn, though they weren't necessarily dating.

"it's funny how you're still single." finally a sentence daniel has said that caught trinitys attention.

"oh shut up," the girl told him. "at least i didn't hide my relationship for what over two years."

"hey in my defense-" daniel cut himself off, not finding any excuse.

"in your defense," trinity motioned for him to continue.

"i don't know. i got nothing." the boy sighs and leans back on the bed. "what'd you get on the test yesterday?" he asked.

"ninety three, why?"

"ha! i got ninety four!" daniel exclaimed with happiness. "i'm smarter than you." he crossed his arms over his chest, proudly.

"you are not! i gave up half way!" trinity defended herself.

"sure. whatever you say." he waved her off. "what is taking them so long-" as he was going to get his phone from his night stand the door bursts open.

"honey i'm home!" zach and jack yell out.

"quiet over there!" they hear a man scream from out the room.

zach and jacks eyes widen and they look at each other. "well shit," jack mumbled and sat on the couch.

"i told you guys to not do that." jonah grumbled and hit the back of their heads.

"ow." the two frown and rub the back of their heads.

"hey losers." corbyn walks into the room. when trinity heard his voice, her head snapped his way and a smile formed on her face. she fixed her posture and adjusted her hair.

daniel eyed his sister for a second before shaking it off when his girlfriend greets him.

"hey trinity." estrella then greets the girl. "want?" she lifted jolly ranchers.

"ooo! yes please!" trinity smiled brightly as estrella laughs and hands her the candy.

corbyn chuckles to himself at trinitys reaction to receiving candy. it was as if a child was getting candy.

"so what do you wanna do?" daniel asks the group as they settled themselves around the room.

corbyn was sat across from trinity, at the end of the bed. when trinity turned to face zach as he says some crazy thing that could get them in trouble, corbyb sends her a smile as she looks his way.

she returned it but didn't let the eye contact last long since daniel was sitting next to her with estrella on daniels lap.

a few hours go by and half of the group is asleep and the others are awake watching friends. "i gotta use the bathroom." trinity and zach say at the same time.

the two quickly stand up and race to the bathroom. on purpose, trinity makes it last. "ha! loser!" zach teased before he went into the bathroom and locked the door. trinity fake sighs and starts to leave the room.

"where you going?" daniel questioned trinity before she fully left the room.

before trinity answered daniels question, she made sure to make eye contact with corbyn. "the bathroom. zachs in it and i really have to go."

"oh ok. bye." daniel looked away from her and back to the tv. trinity left and it got quiet again. "corbyn." he spoke up.

corbyns heart raced. "yeah?" he looks up from his phone to daniel.