𝟕, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

third person.

"hey," corbyn nodded at the group as he walked in estrellas house.

"hey corbyn," they greeted him back. they being the group. zach, jack, jonah, diana smith, lillian parkers, and grace murry. the boys girlfriends. and estrella of course.

he walked to the living room and sat on the couch with a packet of gummy worms in his hands.

"that's all you brought?" zach asked.

"yeah for me," corbyn took a bite out of a gummy.

zach rolled his eyes, "we're gonna play monopoly. you down?"

corbyn shook his head, "i'm good." he laid back and changed whatever they were watching.

"hey!" they yelled at the blond boy. "corbyn we were watching," estrella tried to grab the controller.

"nope. we're watching the joker now," he put it on.

estrella smirked and raised a brow, "why?" she asked, knowing why.

"why are you looking at me like?" he mocked her.

"what do you mean. i'm just asking why you want to watch the joker now?"

corbyn rolled her eyes, "no it's not because trinity. i just want to watch the joker."

"i smell a lair," she sang, sitting back in her original seat.

"i just want to watch the joker," he huffed, taking a sip from jacks drink.

"hey-!"

"i don't know. i thought you didn't like him-" estrella said.

"alright estrella shut the fuck up," he snapped at her.

she put her hands up in defense, "alright alright no need to get at railed up. jeez corbyn."

"oh corbyn, christina was asking for you today," jonah stated as the boy stared off into space while watching the movie.

"yeah she said if you don't go to the party tomorrow somethings gonna go down," jack nodded.

"and i saw her making out with james," grace scrunched up her nose.

"really? i saw her with alex in the girls bathroom," diana shivered at the thought. "that's why i don't go to the school bathrooms.

"what were they doing?" zach asked, moving his character up a few steps.

"uhh-" jack started, scratching the back of his head.

"so this is the think," estrella lifted up her pointer finger, wiggling it. "and this is the vagina," she made a circle with her thumb and other pointer finger, "then basically-"

"ok i think he gets it!" jonah put her fingers down with his face full of disgust.

"no i don't," zach shrugged watching jack roll the dice.

"so as i was saying-" estrella lifted her fingers once more, the same way she had them. "then basically the thing- the dick-" she watched as zachs eyes widen. "goes inside and-"

"ok ok i think i get it now!" zach exclaimed. the group laughed at zach. "you could've just have said sex!"

"you know what sex is?" lillian asked.

diana's eyes widen and she looked away, scratching the back of her neck. "oh shit you guys did it!" jack exclaimed with a huge smile. "dude! when?!"

"no we didn't-" zach tried to deny.

"don't try to lie. we already know, just tell us," jonah said.