𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢🥀

Her room door was closed, her light was off. Her head was buried in her covers, pillow over her face. She heard voices outside of her room.

"I don't know okay? She hasn't left her room since we got back. She's literally only eaten bits of food and she won't talk. Sam, I don't know if you going in is the best idea." Ranboo says. "Can I at least try?" the green haired man asks. Ranboo steps aside and the door is opened. Without another thought, he walks over to her bed and pulls her up, sitting down himself, wrapping his arms around her. Giving them time, ranboo closes the door leaving them in complete darkness. "I'm so sorry Rosie. I'm so so sorry. If only I had been faster. Rosie." Sam whispers. "Don't be sorry. I'm gonna make that green fucker pay." Rosies voice was hoarse and cracked a lot when speaking. Sam felt his shirt slowly getting wet as her tears leaked from her eyes again. This time, Sam cried with her. As much as he hated to admit it, Tommy was important to him.

"Ranboo... we should talk." The bloodshot eye girl said, coming out of her room for the first time in a week. "Hmmm?" He asked, sitting on the couch. She sat next to him. "You need to tell me what's going on with you because all you have been is supportive. You haven't let me in yet." I whispered. "I'm- I'm fine." He tried to say. "Ranboo... you don't let anyone in. You need someone and I want to be that someone." I pleaded. He finally gave in, telling me how he wished the adults would've done something more. Would've pushed for Tommy to be let out of prison. I nodded and she'd a few tears, but Ranboo? Ranboo just spoke, he didn't cry. As I looked at him, I saw the small cuts lined under his eyes. The cuts that went deeper every year that rained down his face. When he finally let it all out, my arms immediately went towards him and he didn't push my away. He embraced it and hugged me back.

Technoblade was awake. He had been sleeping for the past few days, part of his very small pig heritage. Ranboo and Rozenn were talking when they saw Phil go into his house. They had stayed home for the past few days due to a huge blizzard that covered the  whole land with snow. Rozenn decided to check it out while Ranboo waited outside just incase.

Opening and closing the door, she saw the two of them holding a few books and a letter.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked, moving her hair back.

"Oh, yeah we should tell you. Wait for Niki though." Phil said, putting down the book.

"Niki, why is she coming  here?" I asked.

"You'll see. Oh ranboo's outside, he can come in too." Technoblade nodded. Rozenn opened the door and ushered Ranboo in. A  few minutes later, Niki walked in.

"Well, Technoblade. I have made my decision and I will join." Niki spoke up. Ranboo and Rozenn just looked at the girl confused.

"Great, well time to explain. Basically, Phil and I made a syndicate. It's going to go against any government. You can be as involved or not involved at all if you would like. The only rule of it though is to not talk about fight club. You don't talk about it." Technoblade explained. "Care to join?" He asks the two of them.

Rozenn looked at Ranboo. She had to protect Tubbo and Ranboo and if the way to do it is to get allies and stay safe, she'd do it for them. Plus, she would know of plans beforehand so she would be able to make sure plans wouldn't hurt Tubbo.

"I'll join." Was all she said.

"I will too..." Ranboo hesitantly said.

"Great, let's lead them to the room." Phil smirked. They followed the pinkette and the blonde hair men outside and to a lava pool.

"You wont' die if you jump in." Phil reassured, jumping through. They heard his voice get quieter as he got lower. Niki went next, followed by Rozenn and Ranboo and finally, Techno.

They landed in water and there was an automatic dryer to dry themselves off as they stepped out of the water. There was a tunnel that lead them very far.

"Follow us!" Techno cheered, leading all of them through the tunnel. She jumped at the sudden cheer. It was pretty dark, but she felt safe with her sword.

"Welcome to the syndicate!" Technoblade's voice boomed throughout the room. She jumped again at his loud voice. The room was made with blackstone and other materials. The chairs were made with blue wood from the nether and the table was made with this special material she has heard of, but never seen until now. There were ender pearl stasis chambers that lined each seat. There were three named seats.

Protesilaus (obviously Technoblade since he was an invader and murderer. Slightly depressing story, but Rozenn couldn't care less.) Zephyrus (Obviously Phil since since wings and Phil had an attachment to birds) and there was one more seat Rozenn saw. Harpocrates, god of silence.

"Who's that one?" She asked, directing towards the seat.

"Oh that is an unnamed person we cannot talk about." Techno laughed off. "We have codenames for everyone. I am Protesilaus."

"And I am Zephyrus." Phil chuckled.

"Well, I guess this is our first meeting. Take a seat, take a seat." Technoblade instructed them. Niki took a seat next to the unnamed chair while Phil and Technoblade sat at their seats. Ranboo took the seat next to Phil whlie Rozenn took the seat next to Ranboo.

"Well, we should talk about the egg." Technoblade suggested. They all nodded.

"We should talk to the people who aren't directly involved with the egg. So Tubbo, Jack, Fundy, that sort." Phil said.

"I heard there was a new country, called Snowchester?" Technoblade asked. Ranboo and Rozenn shared a look, holding their breaths.

"I don't really think it's a country, it's more of just a place where people live." Rozenn chirped in, trying to protect Tubbo.

"Huh, have you been?" Phil asked, looking at her.

"I have once or twice. It's just a place where people live."

"We'll still check it out though, to make sure." Technoblade said. Phil and Niki nodding along.

"Ummm, have any of you been out for the past two weeks?" Ranboo asked.

"No, I've been hibernating." Techno said.

"I've been busy working on a few things." Phil said, referring to his trains. (A/N: Trains is what's referred to as Phil's hardcore during lore time)

"I've been working on my base." Niki said.

"Why did I- Tommy's dead." Ranboo said. Rozenn blinked back a few tears before breathing and continuing on.

"I doubt it." Technoblade said, bluntly.

"Yeah, there's no way Tommy's dead." Phil added.

"Tommy doesn't die." Niki said.

"I-" Ranboo started.

"Did you see a body?" Technoblade asked.

"I did... I tried to get his body, but Dream wouldn't-" Rozenn spoke up. They looked at her before thinking.

"I doubt it." Technoblade firmly said. She just nodded.

"Well. let's head to snowchester." Technoblade said.

________________________________________________________________________________

(As you guys can see, I've stopped doing the explanation thing. It's not that I don't want to do it, but it's the thing that I want you guys to interpret it as you wish)