Young Macgyver

This one shot is a story of Mac, Bozer and Riley as kids. Jack is dating Riley's mom so she is basically his father. This is in Mac's POV. I hope you enjoy!

I was walking to my locker before school and I see the normal bullies standing there. "What do you want Billy?" I ask. "Just thought I'd say good morning to the little scrawny nerd. It's kinda our thing." He says. I know what's coming so I mentally prepare myself for the punch I was about to get as his fist starts coming at me I close my eyes bracing for impact. After a few seconds I realize he didn't hit me. "Dude what do you think your doing? Let me guess your friends with this nerd." Billy says. "First off I'm a girl. Second not gonna lie you have a pretty good punch, not nosebleed good but decent. And finally no I'm not his friend but unlike you idiots I don't pick on innocent kids like him." A girl I'd never met before says. "Listen I'm sorry your actually kinda cute. If you want we could-" Billy starts. "I'm gonna stop you right there. I'm not interested in being friends with dumb jocks like you. Now scram!" The girl says. Billy actually looks scared of her. She has a hood on so I can't see anything other than her black outfit. She turns around to face me. "Are you okay?" She asks me. I get a good look at her and see she has black curly hair and hazel eyes. "Yea. Thank you. I'm MacGyver by the way." I say. "Mac for short I'm guessing?" She says. "Yea." I say. "Well I'm Riley. Not much you need to know about me other than this." She says doing something on her phone. My phone goes off and I see a text from her saying 'hi'. "How did you do that?" I ask. "It was easy. I hacked into your phone put my name and number in your contacts then sent a text." She says. "You can hack?" I say in amazement. "Yea, my dad says it's like my form of fighting." She says smiling. "Well I think that's really cool." I say she smiles and I see Bozer walking down the hall. "Hey Mac, what's up?" He says. "Nothing. Riley this is Bozer my best friend. Bozer this is Riley." I say. "Hello." Bozer says shaking Riley's hand. "Hi." Riley says smiling. The bell rings and we agree to meet at my house after school.

When Riley came over we got to meet her dad. "Hello, you must be Mac. I'm Jack, Riley's dad. I want to get one thing straight you hurt my daughter I'll break your bones. Other than that I'm usually very nice." Her dad says. I nod a bit scared of him. He leaves and Riley rolls her eyes. "Sorry about my dad. He's a lot more than overprotective. Anyway is Bozer here yet?" She asks. "Yea he's in my room already. Come on." I say leading her upstairs. When we walk in my room I hear her giggle a little. "I know I'm a nerd." I say looking at my periodic table and various other science posters on the walls. "No actually I like it. I'd rather have you be obsessed with science than something like football or wrestling." She says with a smile. "Thanks." I say smiling back.

We worked on homework together for a bit then Jack came to pick Riley up. "Bye Riles." I say hugging her. "Bye Mac." She says smiling. Jack smiles and waves at me before they leave. I go back up to my room and find Bozer staring out the window. He only does this when he's thinking about something. "What's on your mind Boz?" I ask. "Oh... Uh nothing." He says trying to act chill. "You know you can't lie." I say. "Fine. I think I like Riley." He says. "Ok I like her too not seeing the problem?" I say confused. "No man I mean like, like like her." Bozer says. "You have a crush?" I ask with a smile. "Maybe..." he says looking at the ground. "Well good luck with that. Her dad isn't exactly the most relaxed parent." I say. Bozer just nods and we continue to talk about his new found crush for hours. I think I'm gonna like having Riley around. She's really smart and makes it easier for me to be myself.

I know this one is a bit short. Sorry about that. I hope you liked it! Next one should hopefully be out in the next few days!
-Bear