✨stalker problems...✨

➪ word count 459
➪ edited? X
➪ a/n before we begin! (possible gore tw for this chapter)
'meow' i hope (y/n) enjoys her new cat🤗

➪ word count 459➪ edited? X➪ a/n before we begin! (possible gore tw for this chapter)'meow' i hope (y/n) enjoys her new cat🤗

the issues of having a stalker...
———————

we took the package outside... seconds ago someone rang that doorbell but when i opened it... there was no traces of anyone.

it was strange, but i went back inside to stevie and ashlea, package in hand. "umm, so guys... there was this parcel on the doorstep... and-" i was cut off by stevie s-smelling the parcel?!

"ewww it smells rotten- i say we don't open it!" stevie exclaimed, "ashlea saught your sister out.." i said, sighing. i grabbed a knife from the kitchen and carefully opened the box, using the knife to cut the celatape, as i opens it a note fell out. 'hmm... strange.' i thought to myself as i slowly opened it.

the letter:
to my delicate flower,
there seemed to be another man in your life, but i know. i know your just testing how far i'll go for our love. i got you a little gift, to show that i am the only man in your life. and i will make sure you remember that... no matter how long it will take... you will be mine, my sweet princess...
-J

'jesus christ, so secretive with just putting your initial, who was i gonna think you where., janet?!' i thought handing the letter over to stevie and ashlea, watching there faces as they read through it.

there was a kind defanging silence that rung, ashlea was the first to speak, "so... should we see what's in the box or..?" they asked, worried. i sighed nodding, "well... what's the worst that could happen" i said, not knowing i would almost instantly regret it.

when i opened up the box, this time fully, laid an emotionless tabby this a frightening expression. his stomach, seemingly ripped open. dried up blood seemed to cover the majority of the inside of the box, however this cat didn't bleed to death, he died from the pure pain of his stomach being ripped open alive.., what was the worst part about it was the organs rapped around the cats neck, strangling the cat.., even in death.

tears swelled my eyes as i quickly closed the box hoping not to see anymore. stevie had ran to the bathroom, presumably being sick from the sight, ashlea seemed in a state of shock, not moving, just staring at the now closed box.

i quickly took the box out of the house and threw it in a dumpster, 'damm it jared. you have gone way to far this time..'

quick a/n:
🤗nice family friendly content🤗 do yall like (y/n)'s new cat?? (: