»。 ∾ ღ chapter: 2 ღ ∾ 。»

[REDACTED's pov.]

'Hey i sent you a friend request on discord and i'd love to film a stream with you.'

Stevie came back downstairs in her work clothes smiling like a kid, "What have you done now" i spoke a little worried. "I got youuuu a date" she said stretching out the 'you'. "Whatever have fun" i said as she left the door. She loved her job, she works as a hairdresser which was her dream job when she was younger. Realising i hadn't accepted wilbur's friend request (and it had already been three minutes) i accepted his discord and we started talking.
*Le' time skip*
Me and wilbur has been texting for around an hour he's so easy to talk to! or i guess text to? He said that he's free to stream tomorrow at 8:00 and i said i was free at that time too.

=========================

Once stevie arrived from work, we said our goodbyes and i left to eat dinner. Stevie had brought back a Mc'Donalds!
(If your weird and don't like chicken nugget happy meals you can change it)
Once i finished eating my dinner i went upstairs to change, Today was quick. I thought, even though i probably just slept in late 😅. Once getting changed and having a shower i went to bed and once again listened to 'I'm in love with an e-girl' eventually i fell asleep to wilburs sweet voice.

=========The next day=======

7:52
I had just finished eating my breakfast, i slept in late again, much later than the day before 😬. I was wearing a comfortable black shorts and a white t-shirt with Japanese writing which translates to simp. Once setting up my stream i sent wilbur a message on discord to let him know that i'm ready. As he replied to my message i felt myself blushing, it's only my second day texting him and i'm already a huge simp. He sent me the code to the dream smp. I replied with a simple, "Thanks <3" Before joining the server, once he noticed me online he texted me to join the vc (voice call). Once joining i said "hi..." in a quiet voice as i went to see who else was online, Tommyinnit, Tubbo, WilburSoot, and of course me. To my surprise instead of wilbur's sweet voice a loud one appeared, "Who is this WOMAN??" A rather surprised Tommy spoke. *le gasp* "I am no woman! 😤" i replied trying to sound offended while letting out a small giggle at the end. We all laughed and i guess Tubbo was also in the call as i heard multiple voices.

=========1 hour later========

"I'm boredddddd" i whined?
"Shut up woman!" Tommy replied almost instantly, we have been playing Minecraft for about an hour just mining. "Even the chats boreddd" i said scanning the chat once more to find the majority of them agreeing. "How about we play Among Us" Tubbo suggested. "Ok i'll do a poll, Chat you decide!" i spoke with a warm smile while facing my face cam.
Poll:
Among us 🤠 or another hour of mining 🤡?

Among Us 🤠✨  98%
Mining 👀✨        2.3%

"Ok! So the majority of you voted to play among us, so let's go!" I exclaimed.

=====After setting up among us===

"So the Code is XXXXXX"
I sent to the gc (group chat) so the others could join.
(Ikr such an epic code)
Once the six of them joined plus some others i hadn't heard off had joined we started the game, starting off with me and wilbur being imposters. I had played the game before so i knew the basics. Right now i'm in security... I just killed Tubbo and now i'm venting. Someone's reported the body, so i'm un-muting my mic to talk to the others.
"Red is sus!" Tommy said instantly,
"Tommyinnit you fool! You are red." Wilbur replied causing a laugh from Tubbo and I. "Guys i'm dead over here!" Tubbo said catching our attention, "Right 😅! Wait aren't you dead? Your supposed to mute" i said while laughing trying not to sound suspicious. "I was with brown, but if you ask me wilburs being kinda sus" i said, smirking as i knew it was him. The chat was telling me not to but pfft i don't care, do what you gotta do to win. I started getting caught in my own mind not even hearing the part when wilbur convinced Tommy it was me, once i looked back to the screen i noticed everyone voted me! Smh 🤦‍♀️
Me rn: 👁💧👄💧👁
*Le time skip*

=========================
End of stream
===========================

A while after the stream ended me and wilbur was soon texting again however this time on whatsapp as not to long before the stream i gave him my number so it would be easier to text.

Wilbur <3 ✨🤠

Wilbur <3 ✨🤠
Hey i'm getting pretty tired and i don't want to leave you on read by accident so do you wanna facetime?

(Y/n) 👀
sure give me a second

(a/n) : Edited:
Hope you guys enjoyed part 3! It was a little rushed but hopefully you all enjoyed! Tell me off any mistakes and/or how you like the book so far in the comments  
Peace out ✌️✨